Lou's foot | The Boneyard

Lou's foot

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TroyHouse66

LouConn
<<"Never been so happy to wear two shoes again">>

And so... the California Kid gets her Connecticut mob moniker...
Long live....
"Louie Two Shoes" Samuelson

[Wasn't that the guy down on Franklin Ave that used to loan my Uncle Jake money?]

Reaction Score
LouConn
<<"Never been so happy to wear two shoes again">>
And so... the California Kid gets her Connecticut mob moniker...
Long live.... "Louie Two Shoes" Samuelson

[Wasn't that the guy down on Franklin Ave that used to loan my Uncle Jake money?]
As opposed to Gabby "Two Left Shoes" Williams....

Reaction Score
Once she gets the KML production line of shooting down pat I thought, "Machine Gun Katie" might stick.

Reaction Score
Once she gets the KML production line of shooting down pat I thought, "Machine Gun Katie" might stick.
Not bat except she has said she goes by Katie Lou or Lou in interviews.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
When the first summer session begins in late May we will have Napheesa and probably Lou
coaching 'em up from the sidelines....hopefully Azura, Saniya, Courtney, Gabby, maybe Kia unless she has Canadian
Olympic duties, Natalie, Kyla, Crystal, Molly scrimmaging. Did I miss anybody?

Reaction Score
I think KLS had a better freshman 3 point shooting season than KML did. Perhaps KLS is less of a volume 3 point shooter, but she can do a lot of other things that KML couldn't, so I don't expect KLS to break KML's record.

Reaction Score
Now she can get back into a toe-tally gorgeous pair of those 5-fingered shoes,and won't have to eat at ihop anymore.We need her back to her toe-riffic self when she has to go toe to toe with a very grueling fall schedule.May this first step back heel her sole.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Now she can get back into a toe-tally gorgeous pair of those 5-fingered shoes,and won't have to eat at ihop anymore.We need her back to her toe-riffic self when she has to go toe to toe with a very grueling fall schedule.May this first step back heel her sole.
Totally toe much. An impediment.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
I really like that nickname, but I doubt that she would. Not only because of the omission of "Lou", but because I don't think she would like to be compared to a gangster, even in fun. It's not her self-image, nor (I suspect) is it an image that she wishes to cultivate.

Reaction Score
When the first summer session begins in late May we will have Napheesa and probably Lou
coaching 'em up from the sidelines....hopefully Azura, Saniya, Courtney, Gabby, maybe Kia unless she has Canadian
I like your list. One adjustment: I hope Kia has a long run this summer in the Olympics. USA will win--but I'd love to see Kia wearing Silver..

Reaction Score
I like your list. One adjustment: I hope Kia has a long run this summer in the Olympics. USA will win--but I'd love to see Kia wearing Silver..
Some have speculated on who will be the PG next season, and for me I'd say the easy choice is the PG for the Canadian team: Kia Nurse! Chong can play the 2. I suspect Crystal Dangerfield fits in the same way Mo did her freshman year coming off the bench for the Bria/Doty/Kelly trio of guards.

Reaction Score
Some have speculated on who will be the PG next season, and for me I'd say the easy choice is the PG for the Canadian team: Kia Nurse! Chong can play the 2. I suspect Crystal Dangerfield fits in the same way Mo did her freshman year coming off the bench for the Bria/Doty/Kelly trio of guards.
I agree on most of what you say, except Chong. Questions exist in her health, her defense, her ball handling in the press. She hasn't proven she can hit the three regularly. I would like to see her prove me WRONG I think Crystal (Xtal) will be the PG before the season ends.. Difference of opinions make the world go round..

Reaction Score
Tierney Lawlor

Reaction Score
I too, think Crystal will be given the keys to the car right out of the gate. Let her learn trial by fire. It really worked for Lindsay Allen in 2014 at Notre Dame. As for Molly, Kyla and Crystal, when do HS graduations happen in those states? I live in NY and our kids don't graduate until the end of June.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I too, think Crystal will be given the keys to the car right out of the gate. Let her learn trial by fire. It really worked for Lindsay Allen in 2014 at Notre Dame. As for Molly, Kyla and Crystal, when do HS graduations happen in those states? I live in NY and our kids don't graduate until the end of June.

Crystal, Kyla, & Molly will be on the UCONN campus in a few weeks

"After heading out to Colorado Springs for the U.S. U-18 national team trials, Dangerfield will make her way to UConn on May 28 and take part in her first college class on May 31.When she is on campus she will get acquainted with her new teammates whether it is fellow incoming freshmen Molly Bent and Kyla Irwin or the returning players from the four-time defending national champions."

UConn commit Crystal Dangerfield wraps up high school career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger