Louisville vs USF @ 2pm EST on ESPNU | The Boneyard

Louisville vs USF @ 2pm EST on ESPNU

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Anyone else planning on watching? I will be recording it and checking in when the Huskies go to commercial.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I am floating in and out among multiple games.

Louisville's up 38-25 at the half. Hines-Allen has 14 points on 7-of-10 shooting. USF is hurting on the inside.

Laksa and Jespersen with a combined 2 points in the first half. Not the recipe for the Bulls' success.

Plebe

Reaction Score
Final score: 66-52 Louisville. USF actually did well to draw within 10 in the 4th quarter but just couldn't get enough stops (i.e. defensive rebounds) from there.

Louisville outrebounded USF 44 to 23 and did a masterful job on defense to take away USF's best two scoring options. Given those two factors, it's surprising Louisville didn't win by 25 or 30.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Final score: 66-52 Louisville. USF actually did well to draw within 10 in the 4th quarter but just couldn't get enough stops (i.e. defensive rebounds) from there.

Louisville outrebounded USF 44 to 23 and did a masterful job on defense to take away USF's best two scoring options. Given those two factors, it's surprising Louisville didn't win by 25 or 30.
I'm not so sure about Louisville being in the Top 10 to be honest. Prior to today's game their best wins were over Kentucky, Syracuse, & Miami. Kentucky & Syracuse are no longer ranked and they barely beat Miami who lost horribly to Syracuse. It's also looking like USF will be dropping out of the polls in the next week or so as well. Top 15 yes... Top 10 No. Not in my book.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I'm not so sure about Louisville being in the Top 10 to be honest. Prior to today's game their best wins were over Kentucky, Syracuse, & Miami. Kentucky & Syracuse are no longer ranked and they barely beat Miami who lost horribly to Syracuse. It's also looking like USF will be dropping out of the polls in the next week or so as well. Top 15 yes... Top 10 No. Not in my book.

They only have one bad loss though :rolleyes:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I thought it was a nice showing by USF. I hope they stay in the top 25, or right around the edge of it. I am really looking forward to the Temple-USF game. I would love to see Temple win that one.

Plebe

Reaction Score

USF probably won't drop out this week, mainly because other teams right around them (#22 Kansas State, #25 Texas A&M) had losses to unranked teams. Also, #20 Oklahoma had an 18-point loss to Texas, and #19 DePaul lost to Marquette.

#27 Syracuse will surely move into the top 25 with its win over Miami, and #24 West Virginia will probably move ahead of USF, but I don't see anyone who's likely to displace USF. Maybe Green Bay and Michigan have an outside shot.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I thought it was a nice showing by USF. I hope they stay in the top 25, or right around the edge of it. I am really looking forward to the Temple-USF game. I would love to see Temple win that one.

They dont deserve to be in the top 25. Their best win of the season is vs Tulane. Next best win.... UNC? :oops:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom