Louisville beats Baylor! ... | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Louisville beats Baylor! ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Griner gets a total of 10 shots in the game. Way too passive. She needed to demand the ball and force Sims to get it to her.

Reaction Score
The bucket should have at least counted on the charge. The ball was way out of her hands before there was contact. Don't like the charge call in that situation at all - I say inconsequential contact, no advantage gained, get up and play. But if you are going to call it, the bucket is good.

Reaction Score
ESPN must not be very happy. The two best remaining teams can't meet in the final.

Reaction Score
I saw Louisville play A&M in October, and they didn't look that good. A&M played better. Who woulda thought?

Reaction Score
I said before the Irish luck has run out, they will lose to UConn in the semi-finals if the Irish happens to get there.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Thoughts...
  • A good day for L'Ville Bball!
  • Waltz completely out-coached Mulkey who game planned fat & happy!
  • Refs did everything within their power to drag Baylor over the finish line!
  • Great execution by L'Ville players and major congrats!
  • This tourney makes the BEast diaspora ever more painful.

RoyDodger

Retired in the Southwest
Reaction Score
I'm breathless. Don't think I'll ever forget that game. Try to imagine the pressure on the Louisville player shooting the last two free throws to win the game!

One other ESPN memory of the day: Dave O'Brien talking about Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, and more Skylar Diggins,.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
Maybe, just maybe, we'll start getting some serious attention on the outrageous reffs in WCBB. Incredible. I couldn't watch but I listened to you guys, and it was clear that this was one of the worst ever....

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Thoughts...
  • A good day for L'Ville Bball!
  • Waltz completely out-coached Mulkey who game planned fat & happy!
  • Refs did everything within their power to drag Baylor over the finish line!
  • Great execution by L'Ville players and major congrats!
  • This tourney makes the BEast diaspora ever more painful.

And the L-ville men blow out Duke.

Reaction Score
I have a dream that we will play the LV in the finals and kick them lop-sided. How sweet it would be!

This was my thought when Louisville was up 16. Long way to go, but as Kara Lawson said, one of the following four teams
1. Georgia
2. Cal
3. Tennessee
4. Louisville
will be playing in the NC game. I am going to say that the winner of the right side of the bracket will win the title.

Reaction Score
I'm breathless. Don't think I'll ever forget that game. Try to imagine the pressure on the Louisville player shooting the last two free throws to win the game!

One other ESPN memory of the day: Dave O'Brien talking about Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, Skylar Diggins, and more Skylar Diggins,.
Please. I don't want to lose my Easter dinner.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Wow. Absolutely Shocking. I am so glad she (sorry, don't remember the player's name) hit those 2 free throws at the end.
Nice to not see a player choke in those situations.
Ditto

Reaction Score
I still can't believe it. We won our Sweet Sixteen in stride. Baylor couldn't get out to the Elite Eight. I can't believe it.

Bet Geno has his speech all ready for tomorrow's practice.

Reaction Score
Wow. Absolutely Shocking. I am so glad she (sorry, don't remember the player's name) hit those 2 free throws at the end.
Nice to not see a player choke in those situations.
Monique reed. A Louisville native no less!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Bet Geno has his speech all ready for tomorrow's practice.

Yes, and that speech will most certainly involve the following statement, "If any of you had any ideas of looking past Kentucky in order to start to prepare for Notre Dame, let me tell you a story about another 1-seed that probably did the same thing..."

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Louisville may have just won ND the NC. I honestly believe if we don't beat them no one will. And my expectations for that have taken a big hit with Stefs injuries.

Crazy year!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
She was in the last championship game, wasn't she?
Yep. She's like a 12th year senior. Seems like Mo Reid has been at Louisville forever. But, she's been plagued with injuries and other travails - I'm happy to see all her hard work pay off for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom