Looks pretty gross | The Boneyard

Looks pretty gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Missed the game but the box score is almost unbelievably ugly. Syracuse is going to get out of hand pretty quickly. Sort of glad I can't make it.

Reaction Score
Missed the game but the box score is almost unbelievably ugly. Syracuse is going to get out of hand pretty quickly. Sort of glad I can't make it.
What you missed is how poorly we handled Boston's zone. Cuse is the granddaddy of zones so it could get even more ugly. I do not recommend watching that game sober.

Reaction Score
It's okay, you wouldn't be able to handle your liquor again and would get kicked out. Save yourself some cash and embarrassment, jk. Tonight was quite possibly the ugliest UConn game I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
I'm trying to be a good fan and just watch the games and cheer the team on with no expectations and looking for improvement. But boy, this team is not too easy on the eyes. It's hard not to get frustrated watching them. Anyone have good advice on how to watch this year's team without ripping out your eyeballs?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I'm trying to be a good fan and just watch the games and cheer the team on with no expectations and looking for improvement. But boy, this team is not too easy on the eyes. It's hard not to get frustrated watching them. Anyone have good advice on how to watch this year's team without ripping out your eyeballs?
You live in MA, right? Did recreational use go into effect yet?

Reaction Score
You live in MA, right? Did recreational use go into effect yet?
Yes but unfortunately there is no place to buy it legally yet. I guess alcohol will work in the mean time.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Its going to be ridiculous . I was saying to someone as we walked out of XL tonight that I wish I didn't have to go to MSG monday. In my most horrific dreams I could never imagine feeling that way about going to NYC for an early December marquee rivalry National TV game ..., but man we have sunk faster than the Titanic.

I feel like a masochist for even keeping my commitment to go. But I'll go and it's going to cost me 1000 dollars in booze because of Nyc prices and there is no way I can face this sober.

We are going to get skullscalitod

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Its going to be ridiculous . I was saying to someone as we walked out of XL tonight that I wish I didn't have to go to MSG monday. In my most horrific dreams I could never imagine feeling that way about going to NYC for an early December marquee rivalry National TV game ..., but man we have sunk faster than the Titanic.

I feel like a masochist for even keeping my commitment to go. But I'll go and it's going to cost me 1000 dollars in booze because of Nyc prices and there is no way I can face this sober.

We are going to get skullscalitod
@BigErnMcCracken can't make it, so you're going to have to fill that role.

Next man up, as we say.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Are you going?
NFW. My usual runnin' pardners all bagged out. I had entertained thoughts of heading in solo, which I've done plenty, but dashed that notion after last week.

I genuinely hope that your masochism is rewarded. I don't have the financial or emotional capital for it.

August_West

Reaction Score
NFW. My usual runnin' pardners all bagged out. I had entertained thoughts of heading in solo, which I've done plenty, but shuttled that notion after last week.

I genuinely hope that your masochism is rewarded. I don't have the financial or emotional capital for it.

Come in with my crew

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
NFW. My usual runnin' pardners all bagged out. I had entertained thoughts of heading in solo, which I've done plenty, but shuttled that notion after last week.

I have 1 extra ticket at half court only 6 rows back from the court. $100 it's yours if you are still interested.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I feel like a masochist for even keeping my commitment to go. But I'll go and it's going to cost me 1000 dollars in booze because of Nyc prices and there is no way I can face this sober.We are going to get skullscalitod

Can't lie, but I probably wouldn't even go. I know that makes me look like a , but I simply couldn't sit there while a pack of hyenas syracuse fans rub it in my face for a couple hours. I will not pay for that experience.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Come in with my crew

I have 1 extra ticket at half court only 6 rows back from the court. $100 it's yours if you are still interested.

Thank you both very much but I already made plans around not going, including a late afternoon doctor's appointment.

August_West

Reaction Score
Can't lie, but I probably wouldn't even go. I know that makes me look like a , but I simply couldn't sit there while a pack of hyenas syracuse fans rub it in my face for a couple hours. I will not pay for that experience.

That made me feel better. Thanks

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Thank you both very much but I already made plans around not going, including a late afternoon doctor's appointment.
Is it a colonoscopy? Because that might beat listening to Cuse fans for 3 hours.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Is it a colonoscopy? Because that might beat listening to Cuse fans for 3 hours.
Ha! No, that was Halloween. Seriously.

ETA: With the Propofol they use now, it's actually more enjoyable than many things in life. The regimen beforehand still sucks though.

August_West

Reaction Score

A cuse fan is what is in your toilet the day before the colonoscopy after drinking the crud.

Reaction Score

Get the Google VR or Samsung VR for your phone - and play a national championship game victory - while you are at the game - cheer along with what you see on the vr headset. do not pay attention to the live game.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Get the Google VR or Samsung VR for your phone - and play a national championship game victory - while you are at the game - cheer along with what you see on the vr headset. do not pay attention to the live game.

That's actually pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro