Looks like my Cowboys have eyes on Kendall Reyes | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Looks like my Cowboys have eyes on Kendall Reyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Spoken like a true Cowboys hater... You gotta get your facts straight when you look at the BIGGER picture with the Dallas Cowboys. The one thing I hate about my Cowboys ( which has turned them into a side show of sorts ) is that their focus is moreso on monetary gain rather than putting out a team that can challenge for a Super Bowl year in and year out... Jerry Jones is like the George Steinbrenner of the '80s ... The only difference is King George was still working to find ways to win along with fattening his pockets.. He even took a step back ( even though forced to do so via suspension ).. Maybe we can somehow sit Jerry Jones down along with his kids and let football guys run the show again ( the way Jimmy Johnson handled the team... since then it's been a complete mess on the field )...

The Cowboys do have a ton of talent but these guys haven't earned anything... They get pat on the back like they've won something because of the sheer global monetary corporate value of the Dallas Cowboys organization... To me, what's made things even worse is that dang new Billion Dollar stadium's... Talk about pressure to live up to expectations as well as all the hype...

I truly hope we can somehow "get back" to wear everyone involved with the team itself ( NOT the business side ) can get focused enough to play an ENTIRE game from beginning to end and bring back that Cowboy winning tradition..

Thank football is cyclical because I'm sure my Cowboys will be good again, eventually...
Never been a "hater" of anything. They are a great brand. But remove that star and tell someone a team with one playoff victory in over a decade is great...and they would laugh in your face. Not hating, just factual.

Reaction Score
@ktuck - Please tell me that you were born and raised in Texas and that you are not one of those idiots who fell in love with a brand when you were a kid. Nothing makes me sicker than a new england Cowboys (or Dolphins, Steelers...) fan who discovered that they had a crush on the winner of the Super Bowl when they were 11.

Reaction Score
@ktuck - Please tell me that you were born and raised in Texas and that you are not one of those idiots who fell in love with a brand when you were a kid. Nothing makes me sicker than a new england Cowboys (or Dolphins, Steelers...) fan who discovered that they had a crush on the winner of the Super Bowl when they were 11.
Nothing makes me sicker is a patriots fan that doesn't know who Chris slide. Irving fryer and Steve grogan were !! Cowboys 2013 super bowl

Reaction Score

Nah bro... Do you remember Charlie Waters? or Calvin Hill? maybe that's too long ago for you? how about Randy White? Ed Too Tall Jones? Harvey Martin? Tony Hill? Drew Pearson? Robert Newhouse? Let's go with the QBs : a young Craig Morton, Don Meredith,then Roger Staubach... Let's talk RBs NOT named Emmit Smith, like the greatest ( IMO ) Tony Dorsett ( Ron Springs and Robert Newhouse complimented him ) ... I've been a Dorsett fan since he won the Heisman in '76... Bottomline I'm a true fan... I believed BEFORE the Cowboys were a billion dollar business.. decades before... and I don't play into that "America's Team" crap either...

No bandwagoner here bro...

Reaction Score
Never been a "hater" of anything. They are a great brand. But remove that star and tell someone a team with one playoff victory in over a decade is great...and they would laugh in your face. Not hating, just factual.

You must be real young then.. because you don't understand the history (NOT the brand) of the Cowboys to make a comment like that...

Reaction Score
I wish...and I went to school to study history. I come here to discuss football...and as a football team they are nothing special and nothing like the Yankees.

Reaction Score
Nah bro... Do you remember Charlie Waters? or Calvin Hill? maybe that's too long ago for you? how about Randy White? Ed Too Tall Jones? Harvey Martin? Tony Hill? Drew Pearson? Robert Newhouse? Let's go with the QBs : a young Craig Morton, Don Meredith,then Roger Staubach... Let's talk RBs NOT named Emmit Smith, like the greatest ( IMO ) Tony Dorsett ( Ron Springs and Robert Newhouse complimented him ) ... I've been a Dorsett fan since he won the Heisman in '76... Bottomline I'm a true fan... I believed BEFORE the Cowboys were a billion dollar business.. decades before... and I don't play into that "America's Team" crap either...

No bandwagoner here bro...
Most of the players you listed have Super Bowl rings. You sure it wasn't just the cheerleaders that made you a fan of the team??

Reaction Score
I'm thinking the cowboys need a corner more than a tackle..no? I'm thinking Kendall to may be taking his talents to south beach

Reaction Score
Maybe if Mario Williams leaves Houston he might end up there just have To change positions.

Reaction Score
If he somehow slips down thru the latter stages of rd 2 to early rd 3 I see the cowboys trading up to get him. TRUE, we need a CB in the worse way first and foremost. I keep hearing DL , LB , OL next so whichever position guy we have highest on our horse next will be the guy. Hope its our homosexual from Storrs, CT.

EDIT: For those who read this before it was changed ... I got an email from ktuck saying his smartphone changed "homie" to "homosexual. The line above should say, "Hope its our homie from Storrs, CT.

gotta love auto spell correcter.

Tom

Reaction Score
I have seen KR projected between 25 and 55. The halfway point is #40.

The key is how many DTs are taken in the first round. KR should be the 4th or 5th DT taken.

Reaction Score
Nothing makes me sicker is a patriots fan that doesn't know who Chris slide. Irving fryer and Steve grogan were !! Cowboys 2013 super bowl
Chris Slade*. Patriots a favorite for the next title!

Reaction Score
If he somehow slips down thru the latter stages of rd 2 to early rd 3 I see the cowboys trading up to get him. TRUE, we need a CB in the worse way first and foremost. I keep hearing DL , LB , OL next so whichever position guy we have highest on our horse next will be the guy. Hope its our homosexual from Storrs, CT.

Ummmm..............I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you used another word here and some clown decided it would be cute to sub in that offensive term for the word you used.

Mods?

Reaction Score
Ummmm..............I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you used another word here and some clown decided it would be cute to sub in that offensive term for the word you used.

Mods?
OMG... wtw? what's up with the auto typing with my smartphone... I didn't even notice that... I was typing on the phone the way to work... (LOL)... Ever notice when u type God it auto changes to His? Not sure why "homie" which is what I actually typed switched to that.... I'll fix it... Thanks bro....

Reaction Score
Geez I can't go back and edit the post.. can only edit the last post I made... I clicked the "Report" option and sent a request in to fix that word .. change it to "homie"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom