Looks like my Cowboys have eyes on Kendall Reyes | The Boneyard

Looks like my Cowboys have eyes on Kendall Reyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes. Because NFL teams are very honest with their intentions and never would put out misinformation as to their draft intentions.

I beg you -- believe nothing you hear about the draft until you see them announce the pick on the air.

Reaction Score
Yes. Because NFL teams are very honest with their intentions and never would put out misinformation as to their draft intentions.

I beg you -- believe nothing you hear about the draft until you see them announce the pick on the air.
Draft Season, a.k.a. Silly Season

Reaction Score
As a Giants fan, I feel a little dirty visiting a Cowboys website;)

Reaction Score
That voice is Mike Mayock, not some Cowboy guy. The video is obviously lifted from the NFL Network coverage of the combine.

Reaction Score
If the Cowboys do in fact land him, that would be too bad. I was hoping he'd experience what winning an NFL playoff game was all about.
Cowboys get everybody's A-game so he'd be experiencing at least 16 NFL playoff-like games each season ;)

Reaction Score
Cowboys get everybody's A-game so he'd be experiencing at least 16 NFL playoff-like games each season ;)

thank you.

The Cowboys are like my New York Yankees... The team everybody loves to hate.. and beat... They're both the most well known sports franchises around the world in their sport...

In response to bizlaw's comment below my initial one. I know that I cannot believe anything about the draft until they are announced on air... but being a fan of the Cowboys it's good conversation at the very least ( to see a kid from my alma mater being considered )... just as we conversate about big time recruits we talk about here ( most of which, unfortunately, end up elsewhere )

Reaction Score
Cowgirls fans crack me up. A lot like Notre Dame fans, can't stop living in the past.

Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see what the Giants do with Osi Umenyora, if they trade him, they may have an eye on Reyes.

Reaction Score
Nobody hated the Yankees in the mid to late 80's. Kinda like the Cowboys now.

We love to hate winners.

Reaction Score
The Cowboys stink. Romo is a joke. Jerruh is senile.

I hope KR goes to the Packers.

Reaction Score
Kendall Reyes won't last past round two... my gut feeling.... along with all the mock drafts I've seen.. He's a solid 2nd rounder... If he goes any lower I'd be shocked....

Reaction Score
Would love to see Reyes on the boyz, so I can see Beatty beating on him for 2 games a year.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score

Because, everyone gets up for .500 teams that don't do anything in the playoffs

Reaction Score
The boys are nothing Like the Yankees. The Yankees win. The boys are more like Notre Dame. Great brand...no substance.

I will be happy for Reyes wherever he lands....unless it is that minor league team in Colorado.

Reaction Score
thank you.

The Cowboys are like my New York Yankees... The team everybody loves to hate.. and beat... They're both the most well known sports franchises around the world in their sport...

In response to bizlaw's comment below my initial one. I know that I cannot believe anything about the draft until they are announced on air... but being a fan of the Cowboys it's good conversation at the very least ( to see a kid from my alma mater being considered )... just as we conversate about big time recruits we talk about here ( most of which, unfortunately, end up elsewhere )
Do you like the LA Lakers, Boston Celtics or Montreal Canadiens, by any chance? Or maybe the UCLA basketball team?! Notre Dame/Alabama/Michigan football?!?

Reaction Score
I hate the Cowboys because I'm an Eagles fan and the Cowboys fans that I know are the obnoxious type that would shove a banana up their ass and pretend Tony Romo is coming through their backdoor.

Reaction Score
Do you like the LA Lakers, Boston Celtics or Montreal Canadiens, by any chance? Or maybe the UCLA basketball team?! Notre Dame/Alabama/Michigan football?!?
I have two friends that this post motivated me to make fun of.

The one that likes the Yankees, Cowboys, and Celtics. Also the one that likes the Patriots, Heat, and Yankees.

Queers.

Reaction Score
I have two friends that this post motivated me to make fun of.

The one that likes the Yankees, Cowboys, and Celtics. Also the one that likes the Patriots, Heat, and Yankees.

Queers.
Do such people have low self esteem issues? I mean, the Heat?? Really?? I actually did like the Heat when they had Rony Seikaly (cool logo!), but gave up on "following" an NBA team.

Reaction Score
The boys are nothing Like the Yankees. The Yankees win. The boys are more like Notre Dame. Great brand...no substance.

I will be happy for Reyes wherever he lands....unless it is that minor league team in Colorado.

Spoken like a true Cowboys hater... You gotta get your facts straight when you look at the BIGGER picture with the Dallas Cowboys. The one thing I hate about my Cowboys ( which has turned them into a side show of sorts ) is that their focus is moreso on monetary gain rather than putting out a team that can challenge for a Super Bowl year in and year out... Jerry Jones is like the George Steinbrenner of the '80s ... The only difference is King George was still working to find ways to win along with fattening his pockets.. He even took a step back ( even though forced to do so via suspension ).. Maybe we can somehow sit Jerry Jones down along with his kids and let football guys run the show again ( the way Jimmy Johnson handled the team... since then it's been a complete mess on the field )...

The Cowboys do have a ton of talent but these guys haven't earned anything... They get pat on the back like they've won something because of the sheer global monetary corporate value of the Dallas Cowboys organization... To me, what's made things even worse is that dang new Billion Dollar stadium... Talk about pressure to live up to expectations as well as all the hype...

I truly hope we can somehow "get back" to wear everyone involved with the team itself ( NOT the business side ) can get focused enough to play an ENTIRE game from beginning to end and bring back that Cowboy winning tradition..

Thank football is cyclical because I'm sure my Cowboys will be good again, eventually...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom