Looks like MAL is down to uconn and pc | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Looks like MAL is down to uconn and pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

You are posting here. I was rejected from even posting on your board years ago (as I am sure almost every other UConn fan has who tried).

If I had managed to not get rejected, I would have been banned multiple times over for what you have posted.

Who has the thin skin?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
You are posting here. I was rejected from even posting on your board years ago (as I am sure almost every other UConn fan has who tried).

If I had managed to not get rejected, I would have been banned multiple times over for what you have posted.

Who has the thin skin?

I have to pose as a PC fan to post over there . It's actually great fun because they like to fight with each other so I fit right in.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score

Dude, you're being a d00che and trolling on a UConn basketball forum, of course we're going to put you and PC in it's place. Don't act all defensive, you came here with one objective -- trolling-- and you've accomplished it by getting replies, mine included. Must be a pretty pathetic life you have when your personal amusement comes from taking cheap shots at the basketball powerhouse next door.

Honestly I'm not sure why you haven't been banned yet cuz you contribute nothing, troll non-stop, and derail threads like this into a topic on conference affiliation, scheduling, etc.

So kindly shut the hell up and go away, because no matter how much joy you get out of getting a rise from us here, we enjoy the trophies infinitely more.

Back to discussing MAL...

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score

Dude, you're being a d00che and trolling on a UConn basketball forum, of course we're going to put you and PC in it's place. Don't act all defensive, you came here with one objective -- trolling-- and you've accomplished it by getting replies, mine included. Must be a pretty pathetic life you have when your personal amusement comes from taking cheap shots at the basketball powerhouse next door.

Honestly I'm not sure why you haven't been banned yet cuz you contribute nothing, troll non-stop, and derail threads like this into a topic on conference affiliation, scheduling, etc.

So kindly shut the hell up and go away, because no matter how much joy you get out of getting a rise from us here, we enjoy the trophies infinitely more.

*Troll cries and leaves*

Last edited:
Reaction Score

What I find most amazing is that this guy isn't the 16 year old kid I always assumed he was.....he's old enough to have a married daughter!! And yet he still has such a crappy life that he gets his kicks out of posting on a UConn board. And then gets upset when he gets bitch-slapped. Wow...what a pathetic existence. Can you say inferiority complex????

Reaction Score
4 championships since 1999 is so much better then one tourney victory in a decade. The troll has nothing else to enjoy. Sad, but another team's message board is his highlight.

Reaction Score
Who cares, I don't care.

What's going on with MAL?

Any updates?

Happy to see that it looks like Louisville is out of the picture.

Reaction Score
I can't say I found anything Friar said to be offensive or to be considered trolling. Maybe I'm just naive or missed the offensive comment.
Offensive or not, what's he doing on a UConn message board? And then he did start ripping into people. He really should just be banned from this site. He has a major inferiority complex. If PC gets MAL, I'm sure we will be just fine. Just like we were just fine that they got Dunn. He should spend more time on UMass and URI boards.....those schools are more in the sphere of PC than UConn.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Offensive or not, what's he doing on a UConn message board? And then he did start ripping into people. He really should just be banned from this site. He has a major inferiority complex. If PC gets MAL, I'm sure we will be just fine. Just like we were just fine that they got Dunn. He should spend more time on UMass and URI boards.....those schools are more in the sphere of PC than UConn.
And this in a nutshell explains the problems facing the Republican Party. If I were part of the religious right or a Trumpster Republican I would argue banning, the former on grounds of religious superiority, the latter on xenophobia. If I were a limited government Republican I would tell you to handle this yourself. If I were a business friendly Republican I'd tell you to encourage more fools to come to make "The Boneyard" cost effective.

Of course if I were a Democrat I'd insist on diversity. And I'd offer that argument so that I can save face that my real motive is getting a free hand out. Well that last point cuts across all parties.

Reaction Score
From his twitter:

Cqo4ZK_XgAI0aiz.jpg:large

makai ashton ‏@kairose15 14m14 minutes agoWorcester, MA
Decisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics