Looks Like Kunnas Has Left The Program | The Boneyard

Looks Like Kunnas Has Left The Program

Reaction Score
That sucks. Too bad. He was a senior right? I wonder why he left... Just because Masonius is a draft pick doesn't mean he should get the playing time he does. Joe has done some horrible stuff on defense and yet still in there most games. I don't get it.

Just my opinion, but it seems like there is a little favoritism with Masonius and Pratt in terms of playing time.

I've always thought they need more Drake and Kunnas than they needed Masonius and Pratt.

At least Kunnas was multi faceted and could play forward and defense

Good luck joona

UCONNHUSKIES.COM :: Joona Kunnas Bio :: University of Connecticut Huskies Official Athletic Site :: Ice Hockey

Reaction Score
He probably is graduating this December.

In the first half, it was pretty much the same six defensemen game in, game out. With Nyberg coming in, it will be interesting to see who will not be getting playing time like they were in the first half.

To me, with Nyberg now on the roster and Nelson not able to get into a game, Pratt is the seventh ranked defensemen on the team, but he is the captain so I do not know how that will play out.

Reaction Score
That sucks. Too bad. He was a senior right? I wonder why he left... Just because Masonius is a draft pick doesn't mean he should get the playing time he does. Joe has done some horrible stuff on defense and yet still in there most games. I don't get it.

Just my opinion, but it seems like there is a little favoritism with Masonius and Pratt in terms of playing time.

I've always thought they need more Drake and Kunnas than they needed Masonius and Pratt.

At least Kunnas was multi faceted and could play forward and defense

Good luck joona

UCONNHUSKIES.COM :: Joona Kunnas Bio :: University of Connecticut Huskies Official Athletic Site :: Ice Hockey
IMHO Gendron has played worse than Masonius this season. These things happen...it isn't the first time it has happened with this program and not the first time it has happened at UConn.

Reaction Score
Especially in his second season, I expected more from Gendron too. He should be involved a lot more offensively with his skill set.

Reaction Score
Especially in his second season, I expected more from Gendron too. He should be involved a lot more offensively with his skill set.
Mac he seems like he shows flashes...then seems to get very sloppy..some times in the same shift. I sit near the bench..not as close as I did last year when I was right on the glass ..but close enough to see that Buckley spends a lot of time coaching him after each shift, same with Masonius. I just think that part of the issue with the 2 of them is that they are 19 year old Sophomores when most HE Sophomore's are 20-21.

Reaction Score
You could have done better than that in the cab between runs...
Thanks....He's useless covering the beat. I wish the Courant would give it back to Anthony and let him do football and hockey.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom