Logan Marchi committed per twitter | The Boneyard

Logan Marchi committed per twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great for us and great for Logan!Congratulation's, Mr Marchi the newest member of Husky Nation!!

Reaction Score
"Edit" option at the bottom of posts.

Yes I'm aware of the edit button but you can't do it on some else's (formerlurker) post and above his comment my mistake is still clearly evident lol how embarrassing!Poor new kid !The least I could do was get his name right!Thank's for being helpful!

Reaction Score
Yes I'm aware of the edit button but you can't do it on some else's (formerlurker) post and above his comment my mistake is still clearly evident lol how embarrassing!Poor new kid !The least I could do was get his name right!Thank's for being helpful!
Nope. That's up to them.

You're most welcome. ;)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
For those who do not know, logan has a website if you simply google his name it will come up a page or 2 in I assume. The sites have yet to pick it up but I'm sure the weekend has something to do with it. He had a offer from temple and interest from Rutgers, bc, pitt and Oklahoma among others.he is also a good hs bball player. Love bringing in a local all the time. Hopefully logan gets to recruiting on twitter and we expand this class now. For those on twitter hit him up and let's see if we can get him and Sylva to chat a bit and start spreading the good word for uconn. Can't hurt to try. Sylva loves uconn and he's a beast on twitter, lets get the party started.

Also some one tweet the 4 sites so that we can get him on the board and get the media from it on Monday.

Reaction Score
For those who do not know, logan has a website if you simply google his name it will come up a page or 2 in I assume. The sites have yet to pick it up but I'm sure the weekend has something to do with it. He had a offer from temple and interest from Rutgers, bc, pitt and Oklahoma among others.he is also a good hs bball player. Love bringing in a local all the time. Hopefully logan gets to recruiting on twitter and we expand this class now. For those on twitter hit him up and let's see if we can get him and Sylva to chat a bit and start spreading the good word for uconn. Can't hurt to try. Sylva loves uconn and he's a beast on twitter, lets get the party started.

http://www.loganmarchi.com/#

Reaction Score
UConn commit takes in all-star game at Rentschler

http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2013/06/uconn-commit-takes-in-all-star-game-at.html

"I always told my parents that I wanted to be as far away as possible but the fact that I have been here since I was about 7 at camps, I have seen the stadium a thousand times, I have seen the campus a thousand times, it was already kind of like home. I came here, I knew the coaches 'hey Logan what's up.' You just felt welcomed here and I grew up with it so I might as well continue to play with it.".

Reaction Score
After watching all the videos of our new QB prospects I'm convinced Marchi has the best arm, he can zip it with a flick of the wrist. A very quick and compact wind up and he makes it look effortless.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
UConn commit takes in all-star game at Rentschler

http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2013/06/uconn-commit-takes-in-all-star-game-at.html

"I always told my parents that I wanted to be as far away as possible but the fact that I have been here since I was about 7 at camps, I have seen the stadium a thousand times, I have seen the campus a thousand times, it was already kind of like home. I came here, I knew the coaches 'hey Logan what's up.' You just felt welcomed here and I grew up with it so I might as well continue to play with it.".

This young man's way more advanced than I was at his age. I graduated high school and was gone 12 hours later, determined never to be a "local yokel". I spent 4 years at UConn and moved to Wyoming the day after graduation. I spent time in LA, South Carolina, Chicago, Australia, Mississippi and Jersey.

I was 32 before I realized that where I grew up, where my family and friends were, is exactly where I wanted to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom