Living on the edge. UConn/ Memphis, 2nd regular season matchup 2014 | The Boneyard

Living on the edge. UConn/ Memphis, 2nd regular season matchup 2014

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score

A month s after beating them by 10 points at their house, 'bazz and crew faced the tigers at the XL Center.
I remember three things about this game.
  1. As it unfolded, I thought it was Shabazz's best game of his career to that point.
  2. Kromah getting a standing O for a hustle play basically giving up his body trying to catch up to a ball that no human short of Carl Lewis was going to get to.
  3. Being absolutely confident when it went to OT. Bazz just didn't know how to lose in OT

Reaction Score
One of the best games i have been at. Fantastic finish and atmosphere at the XL Center.

Reaction Score
I can’t even watch that team, given what we have endured the following years

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

A month s after beating them by 10 points at their house, 'bazz and crew faced the tigers at the XL Center.
I remember three things about this game.
  1. As it unfolded, I thought it was Shabazz's best game of his career to that point.
  2. Kromah getting a standing O for a hustle play basically giving up his body trying to catch up to a ball that no human short of Carl Lewis was going to get to.
  3. Being absolutely confident when it went to OT. Bazz just didn't know how to lose in OT

I remember that game. The thing I remember most is bazz had one go down and out right at end of Regulation. I was sure it was in.

That Memphis team had 4 incredibly quick guards. They were killing us down the floor.

Reaction Score
This was my wife & my 1st game coming out East to see the Huskies. Place was rocking and Bazz was the man. Miss that team...was really fun to watch.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom