OT: Little League World Series | The Boneyard

OT: Little League World Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
My best diversion in the off season. I enjoy the games better than MLB.
What's wrong with ESPN though? So many breaks in the audio, very annoying. Same thing happens several nights now. Of course the commercials work fine.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
What's wrong with ESPN though? So many breaks in the audio, very annoying. Same thing happens several nights now. Of course the commercials work fine.
Well the other night, they were reporting from out the centerfield area with the fans. Not in a booth. Don't know if that might have anything to do with it.

Reaction Score
Well the other night, they were reporting from out the centerfield area with the fans. Not in a booth. Don't know if that might have anything to do with it.
Nope, it's been like that throughout and even worse today. Would have expected better from ESPN.

Reaction Score
ESPN pays Little League 8 million dollars. I'm only 30 miles from the Little League in South Williamsport. Great complex.

Reaction Score
ESPN pays Little League 8 million dollars. I'm only 30 miles from the Little League in South Williamsport. Great complex.
That doesn't explain the poor audio though.
Go Pennsylvania!

Reaction Score
Both games gave the fans their $ worth! Two exciting down to the end battles! Tomorrow's Final will be very interesting!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Things are crazy once again in Lycoming County as for the second time in the last few years a Central PA team has gone deep into the series. Go Redland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom