Lindell Wigginton, PG | The Boneyard

Lindell Wigginton, PG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
According to Paul Biancardi, KO was scouting Wigginton at Hoophall this past weekend.

Wigginton is a 6-foot-2, 180 lb PG from Canada (I've also seen him listed as a SG, fwiw). He's a consensus 4-star, top-70 recruit who has offers from Oregon, Florida State, Georgia and Virginia Tech to name a few. He's currently at Oak Hill Academy.

There's no scouting report on him that I can find, but here's a mixtape:

Hard to watch that and not make the Shabazz comparisons.

Reaction Score
According to Paul Biancardi, KO was scouting Wigginton at Hoophall this past weekend.

Wigginton is a 6-foot-2, 180 lb PG from Canada (I've also seen him listed as a SG, fwiw). He's a consensus 4-star, top-70 recruit who has offers from Oregon, Florida State, Georgia and Virginia Tech to name a few. He's currently at Oak Hill Academy.
A Canadian with interest in Oregon. What could go wrong?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Let's hope that him being from Nova Scotia sets him apart from the Ontarians who gravitate towards Oregon.

That aside, anyone know the last time a big-time player came out of NS? I sure don't.

Reaction Score

There's no scouting report on him that I can find, but here's a mixtape:

Hard to watch that and not make the Shabazz comparisons.

Wow. If someone told me that those were clips of Bazz in High School, I would have believed it hook line and sinker. He moves just like him on the court. The resemblance is uncanny. I'd take this kid in a heartbeat.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Great mixtape. Finishes well in traffic with both hands. Range, speed, good passing vision. Wow!

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Great mixtape. Finishes well in traffic with both hands. Range, speed, good passing vision. Wow!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Connecticut.jobs, is certainly much closer for him than Oregon.
the only caveat I'd have from his mixtape is that he is playing against of similar height who didn't appear to be all that athletic.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
We need to get @mauconnfan on this, but he is listed at 6'2" and does not look nearly that tall to me. Not a high flyer, but showed some good court vision, passing, getting to the hoop. But the big question: How tall is he really?

Reaction Score
We need to get @mauconnfan on this, but he is listed at 6'2" and does not look nearly that tall to me. Not a high flyer, but showed some good court vision, passing, getting to the hoop. But the big question: How tall is he really?

After reviewing for a 2nd time it is clear to me he is not 6'2". no way. I'd say 6'1-1/2" Db2u according to mau-surements.;)

Reaction Score
Pretty stark contrast to MAL. Wigginton seems much more perimeter based in his scoring. We don't really know that the backcourt will look like in 2017, but I do like both he and MAL.

Reaction Score
Pretty stark contrast to MAL. Wigginton seems much more perimeter based in his scoring. We don't really know that the backcourt will look like in 2017, but I do like both he and MAL.

MAL's coach said he thought he was the best defender in the country and that he had higher potential than Jalen. Might be a bit of exaggeration, but that is pretty high praise.

Reaction Score

Looking forward to the Boneyard scouting department hot takes.

Reaction Score
Committed to Iowa State today. Good for him that is a nice landing spot. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom