Lexi Will Be A Husky! | The Boneyard

Lexi Will Be A Husky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here's the tweet where she announced it.
thanks!

The most rewarding thing for me in watching a lot of basketball is seeing players develop over the years. Some kids reach a point to where their game becomes stagnant and you don’t see that continuous improvement. This is definitely not the case with 6′ versatile forward Lexi Gordon. The last time I watched Lexi she didn’t stand out as much among the elite players. I noticed she played hard and was pretty accurate shooting from the free throw line extended. Fast Forward a year later and I’m seeing a totally different young lady. She now possesses a 3 ball to go with her post up game and midrange. She attacks the rim finishing with either hand and makes it look easy. The Texas A&M Elite camp where I recently saw Lexi, had a lot of talent with some of the top players in the country attending. Lexi showed that she is now one of those top players and shined among some of the best. You can tell she has been spending a lot of time in the gym. The future is definitely bright for this talented young star in the making.

– Chris Johnson ( SkilledUpElite.com )

- See more at: http://www.wiseeyesports.com/2017s-lexi-gordon-get-to-know-me-monthly-diary-2/#sthash.XgWiLVJR.dpuf

Reaction Score
I posted from my phone so the process is somewhat slower and I didn't see the other thread. Sorry if my enthusiasm annoyed you.
Can one of the mods please combine these threads. Thanks

Reaction Score
I posted from my phone so the process is somewhat slower and I didn't see the other thread. Sorry if my enthusiasm annoyed you.
Can one of the mods please combine these threads. Thanks

th

Silver Medal

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Funny that the writer twice calls her "Bell" by mistake (she goes to Bell H.S.). But Bell means pretty, and Lexi is that.

Lexi Belle's an adult actress. Not that I would know anything about that. :oops:

I think we know where Mr. Fuller's mind is though.;)

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Is there somewhere a link to a recent look at her in action?

Reaction Score
By all accounts great addition to the UConn family!!!! Paid her own way to visit Storrs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom