Lets talk #6thborough | The Boneyard

Lets talk #6thborough

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
these were taken right before 2nd half from August's perch in 118 . Literally seconds apart.

Uconn Student section
NTMlbgh.jpg

Pathetic fruit student section

bWkUFWf.jpg

Lol Syracuse being New York's team. SAD!!!

Reaction Score
Going to the garden tonight, I had a feeling that our fans would not show up in the numbers that we usually do based on the rough start to the season. I was 100% wrong. I dont know about anybody else, but I think we clearly had the advantage about 60-40. I was very impressed at how loud the UConn fans were all game.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Going to the garden tonight, I had a feeling that our fans would not show up in the numbers that we usually do based on the rough start to the season. I was 100% wrong. I dont know about anybody else, but I think we clearly had the advantage about 60-40. I was very impressed at how loud the UConn fans were all game.

I was pleasantly stunned.

Reaction Score

It definitely came thru on TV, I was overwhelmed by the crowd noise during our runs, sounded like Gampel

Reaction Score
It was evident on TV. You guys rocked the house!

I'm so glad they won for you guys, nothing could suck worse than getting on Metro North and going 'all the way home' after a cuse loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom