Let's leave Diallo alone and hammer.... | The Boneyard

Let's leave Diallo alone and hammer....

Reaction Score
Jon Rothstein, let's change it up a little. I was watching the CBS Sports Inside College basketball last night, or early morning with him, Parrish, Aldridge and Zucker and he came out with a beauty. They were talking about VTech getting annihilated as well as GTech the same.

And because of that he said this could very well be the "best conference EVER". And yes he was serious. I mean just the fact VT hammered Duke and came back and weren't competitive in their next one doesn't show me how good everyone is. Tech rips up UNC then gets beat by Duke almost doubled up and this is good Jon? Did he ever see the old BE or is he too young?

I mean top to bottom they are solid no doubt, but the best ever? Wow people are trying to find some positives in what is looking to be a very mediocre college brand this year. Some good ones on top, some overrated but not a great year at all and the ACC is not by far the best conference ever, not even the best ACC year ever.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The ACC has been and always will be the "sexy choice"
They say the ACC is going to be the best every year - isn't it funny that since the old BE has gone, some people are just starting to claim it to be the best league in retrospect?
To be honest and don't shoot me for saying this but I think the NBE is the best conference top to bottom this year
While the style of play is no way like the old BE, the teams play a style that can compete in most any conference
Even ST Johns, the laughing stock the past few years has some nice players and has been playing some nice ball

Reaction Score
Would you be more excited to read "ACC Best Conference Ever?" or "Hey, the ACC is Good Again"?

Hyperbole brings more views.

Reaction Score
I think it's time the BY created a Basketball board, we could probably have one for men's BB and another for women's BB. I think it would generate a lot of threads,views, and clicks. ;)

Reaction Score
I think it's time the BY created a Basketball board, we could probably have one for men's BB and another for women's BB. I think it would generate a lot of threads,views, and clicks. ;)
Why not just improve and modify this here Pizza board?

Reaction Score
I never had a problem with him. He knows more about college basketball than anybody. Thats why he has so much respect for UConn's success over the last 30 years

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom