lets go VPI!!!!!! | The Boneyard

lets go VPI!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pj

Reaction Score
You jinxed them HfD. Better stay away from my Huskies tomorrow!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
You jinxed them HfD. Better stay away from my Huskies tomorrow!

i did. so mad now. i wanted the acc to blow up and i thought it was going to happen. i think pitt or cuse this year would have a pretty good shot at the acc ship game if they were in the acc. its that bad. fsu and clem are good team but not top 20 teams. funny how much the acc has and still sucks. meanwhile 90% here would blow a horse for that invite. i'll take uconn/ruty/lville/cincy in any sport up against the acc. fball, soccer, bball, baseball etc bring it.

on another note, would it be bad to jinx reverse jinx reverse reverse extra jinx 2moro night? maybe it can help? i could go into serious meltdown 2moro night if we go 1-2 or 0-3 on the night. im just going to drop my keys where i stand around 3pm in the afternoon and get smashed hopping for the best. could be a ugly bender on the BY late night lol.

Reaction Score
i did. so mad now. i wanted the acc to blow up and i thought it was going to happen. i think pitt or cuse this year would have a pretty good shot at the acc ship game if they were in the acc. its that bad. fsu and clem are good team but not top 20 teams. funny how much the acc has and still sucks. meanwhile 90% here would blow a horse for that invite. i'll take uconn/ruty/lville/cincy in any sport up against the acc. fball, soccer, bball, baseball etc bring it.

on another note, would it be bad to jinx reverse jinx reverse reverse extra jinx 2moro night? maybe it can help? i could go into serious meltdown 2moro night if we go 1-2 or 0-3 on the night. im just going to drop my keys where i stand around 3pm in the afternoon and get smashed hopping for the best. could be a ugly bender on the BY late night lol.

Duke makes it to the ACC Championship game - the ACC will blow up!

Reaction Score
HFD.....The horse reference...really? We got horse references here and donkey references in the JJ thread. What is the BY coming to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom