Less than 2 weeks! (EPL Predictions Thread) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Less than 2 weeks! (EPL Predictions Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Top 4: Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Liverpool

Relegated: Burnley, Crystal Palace, QPR.

Too close for comfort: Villa, West Ham, West Brom

Reaction Score
Top 4

1. Chelski
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Everton

Rel

Burnley
South
Crystal Palace

Reaction Score
The wild card I think is how fast can Van Gaal put Man U back together playing his style. I am a Gunners fan and thus despise Man U; but, they have the talent and money. I see them making a late charge at the end of the season. Liverpool spends the entire year trying to figure out how to replace Jaw's goal production.

My top 5 - Chelsea, Man City, Arsenal, Man U, Liverpool.

Oh, and of course, Tottenham Hotspur ends up relegated. LOL. Actually, I can see Southampton having issues after their apparent fire sale.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

No Southhampton in your Relegated or even too close huh? I'd put Southampton lower than West Ham.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
No Southhampton in your Relegated or even too close huh? I'd put Southampton lower than West Ham.

Yeah I should have listed them.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Not the worst post of all time... maybe get to fourth Liverpool.

Reaction Score
I called: 1) Chelsea, 2) Man City, 3) Arsenal, 4) Man U. Even had Liverpool in as #5. Pretty good, eh? Just hoping the Gunners can stay there, even though I wonder if it is worth it some days because they lay an egg in the Champions quarterfinals every fracking year. That said, I did completely miss on Southampton who I predicted would be closer to the relegation zone than the top of the pile. I also had Tottenham in the relegation zone, one day I will get that prediction right ;)

Reaction Score
I had it as United, City, Chelsea, and dogfight between Arseneal, Liverpool, Spurs, (and Everton or Newcastle...who knew?). I figured Man U not playing in Europe would keep them fresh and give an advantage in league play towards the end of the season. I still believe my top 3 are correct (just out of order) and think 4 comes down to Arsenal or Liverpool. I will be surprised (all be it pleasantly) if Spurs claws back to top 4. Thye've let too many points get away v. lesser teams.

Liverpool is red-friggin-hot (in league play) right now.

connectikev

RIP, Kev (3/4/2018)
Reaction Score
Newcastle is apparently content to finish anywhere between 7th and 12th - No pressure of relegation, and no threat of having to strengthen a squad for European competition. Been a painful past few years watching and hoping for signs of them awakening and trying to challenge the big boys - sigh.... maybe next year.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Monk has gone on record saying that he'd like to get Swansea back into Europa league and that it's a legitimate shot with Chelsea opening up another spot due to their win in the Capitol One Cup. Personally, I'd rather not see it happen as last season it nearly resulted in relegation and look at Everton this season. I know sometimes the lure of playing even Europa league soccer is appealing in the transfer market but I'd rather see them not get it. It's a long shot anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom