Latest stat totals & per-40... | The Boneyard

Latest stat totals & per-40...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...can be found here.

A shout out to whoever posted the box scores on uconnhuskies.com in the same order as this spreadsheet, making the update much easier than when it's otherwise.

Also, note I've moved the Regular Season Summary sheet to the end of the regular season so I (and you ;^) don't have to keep moving from one end of the workbook to the other so much. In addition, I fixed a lot of incorrect formulae in the top half of the AAC Tourney Summary sheet, so if you're using your own version of the workbook you may want to check that out.

Another great grind-it-out over a determined & not overawed opponent yesterday. Can anyone play that kind of defense and score more than 56 points on the Huskies? Stay tuned!

Napheesa is at 2.11 points per attempt for the AACT, thanks to all the free throws she's been earning.

Natalie leads the team in per-40 scoring and rebounding by a good margin.

The team's FT % is ridiculous. 28 in a row by the team is also awesome.

The Huskies have raised their A/TO to 1.90. It was 5.00 for the Tulsa game, and 3 players have a ratio 4.00 or higher for the tourney.

Saniya appears likely to end the season with the highest A/TO in Division I, as her 3.862 leads second place by .16 and those with 3.70 I don't believe will be in the NCAA tourney.

Nice work, ladies!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin
Top Bottom