Last Years Ohio St vs UConn Game | The Boneyard

Last Years Ohio St vs UConn Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
I've been looking for the Replay of this game and can't find one. Does anyone have a link for the game or can upload it to Youtube?

Thanks

Reaction Score
I've been looking for the Replay of this game and can't find one. Does anyone have a link for the game or can upload it to Youtube?

Thanks
It's on uconnhuskygames.com.

Reaction Score
After watching that dismantling you can see the most one sided half, against a ranked opponent, in UConn history.
I'm typing of course of the NCAA tournament game against Mississippi St.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
After watching that dismantling you can see the most one sided half, against a ranked opponent, in UConn history.
The thrashing of Mississippi St. (and by proxy the entire SEC) in 2016 was great & what prompted the Dan Shaughnessy idiocy.
For my money (Geno's also), the trashing of Texas in 2015 was just surgical in the precision. I have never seen more pure joy on Geno's face. To quote that great American philosopher.

" They Shootin!"
Nas.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score

This was the first game of the seaon against a top 10 national team, on the road, at that, and UConn so thoroughly dominated the Buckeyes that I could do nothing but chortle. It was obvious to me that the 2015-16 squad was going to be every bit as good as we thought.

I also was sure heading into the tourney that we'd probably face Michigan State or Mississippi State in the regional semis, and I feared neither team at all. That game was so lopsided that I couldn't even toot my own horn for the accuracy of that prediction.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Hard to believe there are fans of UConn WCBB that still do not have that site as their top bookmark, after the BY of course!

I've been a devout UConn women's basketball fan since 2007. It wasn't until January 9, 2015 that I found out about the infamous "Boneyard". Someone mentioned it on another basketball fan website that I frequented. Had I known about it's inception back in August of 2011, I would have been a charter member. There are some resources out there that some of us simply do not know about. Please bear with us. Like Wbbfan1 and malevocalist#, now I have it too. :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I've been a devout UConn women's basketball fan since 2007. It wasn't until January 9, 2015 that I found out about the infamous "Boneyard". Someone mentioned it on another basketball fan website that I frequented. Had I known about it's inception back in August of 2011, I would have been a charter member. There are some resources out there that some of us simply do not know about. Please bear with us. Like Wbbfan1 and malevocalist#, now I have it too. :)
??? Boneyard's inception? I moved away from CT in 2004, and I was visiting the BY way before that....

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
??? Boneyard's inception? I moved away from CT in 2004, and I was visiting the BY way before that....

i absolutely love this site and it seems to have gotten even better...love the preview...an even better way for the most passionate women's basketball fans in America to stay caught up with their beloved Huskies...thanks for sharing this Ms Nan, it is great appreciated. is the inbox like PM on the other site?
IUbbfan, Aug 23, 2011

I went back to the first comment on THIS board. This is the oldest comment I could find. Note the date. Aug 23, 2011. After doing a little digging, I found other posts that support your comment:

"i copied over my old signature since i liked i but i uploaded a new avatar. obviously i love my dog but do you guys like this one or the old one better (it was of my dog jumping off the jacuzzi into the pool..."

"ok what has happened to all of the recruiting updates and the opinions that were abundant...can't wait for this to get rolling again...love all the insights to the future of UCONN women's basketball...i need to be informed...being in Arkansas, UCONN basketball is not a hot topic of conversation, especially with football around the corner...looking forward to the latest recruiting rumors".

If I had known about THAT one, I would have joined it too. :p

Reaction Score
i absolutely love this site and it seems to have gotten even better...love the preview...an even better way for the most passionate women's basketball fans in America to stay caught up with their beloved Huskies...thanks for sharing this Ms Nan, it is great appreciated. is the inbox like PM on the other site?
IUbbfan, Aug 23, 2011

I went back to the first comment on THIS board. This is the oldest comment I could find. Note the date. Aug 23, 2011. After doing a little digging, I found other posts that support your comment:

"i copied over my old signature since i liked i but i uploaded a new avatar. obviously i love my dog but do you guys like this one or the old one better (it was of my dog jumping off the jacuzzi into the pool..."

"ok what has happened to all of the recruiting updates and the opinions that were abundant...can't wait for this to get rolling again...love all the insights to the future of UCONN women's basketball...i need to be informed...being in Arkansas, UCONN basketball is not a hot topic of conversation, especially with football around the corner...looking forward to the latest recruiting rumors".

I'm not the best historian but I think this is about the 4th or 5th BY incarnation for me. Anyway, glad you finally made it here :D

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
IUbbfan, Aug 23, 2011

the Boneyard is old (joined in the Summer of 2004)... its had a few Webmasters but the character are all the same. Last site was under "Scout"... I think it may have started (or when I joined) under "Rival". 2011 was just the last move... from Scout.

not to send anyone there but here's the last board/forum... its now called "Playbook" and has very little action
Women's Hoop Board - UCONNPlaybook.com Forums - Scout

Reaction Score
the Boneyard is old (joined in the Summer of 2004)... its had a few Webmasters but the character are all the same. Last site was under "Scout"... I think it may have started (or when I joined) under "Rival". 2011 was just the last move... from Scout.

The Boneyard has been around since at least 1998. I think it started in 97 or 98. HuskyNan or Temery would know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom