Last minute championship game tips | The Boneyard

Last minute championship game tips

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Hey - strongly considering a last minute solo trip to Phoenix for the Championship game. A couple questions...
  1. How strict are the ushers? Can I buy a cheap nosebleed ticket and then work my way down?
  2. Where are the UConn sections?
  3. I assume I should wait to purchase tickets until just before game time, correct?
Any other tips for a solo Final 4 traveler are welcomed!

Reaction Score
Hey - strongly considering a last minute solo trip to Phoenix for the Championship game. A couple questions...
  1. How strict are the ushers? Can I buy a cheap nosebleed ticket and then work my way down?
  3. I assume I should wait to purchase tickets until just before game time, correct?
Ushers told and my friends their each needed screenshots of there tickets at the beginning of the game.

Rest of the game, we were only asked for proof of ticket 1 time out of all of our individual trips for beer and bathrooms.

Reaction Score
I flew in solo on championship Monday last year. Purchased a ticket online while I was sitting in the stadium parking lot. Always tickets available, always a risk if price will drop or not. Jealous…have fun. Go UConn!!

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
PM me if you want any help finding flights for a reasonable price… just helped someone on twitter find a 1 way from BDL to PHX for $189 tonight

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom