Last Call - Maggie Dixon Ticket order going in on Monday | The Boneyard

Last Call - Maggie Dixon Ticket order going in on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
They'll start center court, Section 11 and work their way right/left and back. Folks are seated "first ordered, first served."

If you'd like tickets, just drop me a line (womenshoopsblog @ gmail) with # and your mailing address.

Will put in order Monday - hope to pick'em up from the box office that week. Usually they're ready the same day but no guarantee. Envelopes are prepped, so dropping tix in the mail should go smoothly.

TJI

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
After some last minute add ons and subtractions, I've put in an order for *drumroll* 178!!!!! (I think that beats last year....)

DO NOT WORRY if your total dropped and you didn't get me the info. I'm guessing folks will appearing hoping for a ticket. Ditto - if you need a ticket, just ask.

As in previous years, we've taken all of Section 11 and have bled over a little into Section 10 and 12 - apparently UConn's taken a lot of 12.... Wheeeeee!!

Next steps: Tickets are on hold - when MSG finally opens them up for sale (this week, I believe) I'll be able to pick them up and put them in the mail. Will give folks a heads up when the USPS has'em.

U-C-O-N-N UCONN! UCONN! UCONN!

Reaction Score
TJI: hey. I tried to email you 4 times and I think they all failed to go through. I'm pretty computer illiterate, so I'll try this way. I'd like one ticket please.
Thanks
steve

wally16

Wally16
Reaction Score
TJI: I too have tried to email you and have not received a response. My wife and I need two tix please.
Thanks
Wally

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Hmmm.... Guess I'm fortunate I added a couple of extra tickets! :)

I'll ask that you try again to send your information via email: womenshoopsblog @ gmail.com (Don't forget to eliminate the spaces.)

If not, private message me via the Boneyard. Click on my name (ThisJustIn), then click on "Start a conversation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom