Lasan Kromah commits to Uconn | The Boneyard

Lasan Kromah commits to Uconn

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

Great news! It seems like he'll be a better version of RJ Evans. Leadership and experience can never hurt, and why not spend you're senior year winning a national title at cowboy stadium. Smart man.

Reaction Score
A10 All Rookie Team in 2009-10

Sat out 2010-2011 with Lisfranc sprain in foot

Came back in 2011-12 to average 11.1 points, 5.1 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1.7 steals and 29.4 minutes

Scored 10.1 ppg in 2012-13. 1000 point scorer and 7th all time at GW in steals.

Reaction Score
So basically, we're losing a seven footer that would have started for us at center and adding a mid-major talent to an already crowded backcourt. I'm sure he's a nice player but not exactly the news I wanted to hear this afternoon.

Reaction Score
This is interesting. An experienced guard that can add depth to the backcourt, but a poor 3-point shooter and shoots a sub-par percentage from the free throw line. Hopefully he can provide some leadership and sets a good example for the young guys like RJ Evans did. I wouldn't expect too much, but happy to have him for a year if the scholarship is open.

If Enosch loses his scholarship do you think he will be able to walk on? I just can't see Ollie giving up on him, especially after the case was dropped.

Reaction Score
So basically, we're losing a seven footer that would have started for us at center and adding a mid-major talent to an already crowded backcourt. I'm sure he's a nice player but not exactly the news I wanted to hear this afternoon.

Our backcourt is by no means crowded. If Kromah can handle the ball(I have no idea if he can) we needed another player back there. As for Wolf it wasn't even a given he'd start for us, not saying they're the end all/be all but both Duffy and Amore predicted Facey starting at C.

Reaction Score
Napier has not made a whole season, correct? This is a good call

Reaction Score

For the record, people have suggested in other threads that Wolf might be losing his scholarship. I don't think anybody has said that Wolf will not be allowed to play basketball.

Reaction Score
This doesn't seem to make much sense.

It does if there's a scholarship available. There's nothing to lose here. I know nothing about him, but statistically he looks like a better version of RJ Evans.

How did our backcourt depth look last year when Napier got hurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom