Larrier Visited UConn Today | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Larrier Visited UConn Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Uh, what?

Yeah, who knows what he's trying to suggest. You don't need multiple phones to have multiple accounts, if you really wanted to "throw people off the scent" by creating a bunch of accounts.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Yeah, who knows what he's trying to suggest. You don't need multiple phones to have multiple accounts, if you really wanted to "throw people off the scent" by creating a bunch of accounts.
I think there is supposed to be an ultramarathon reference in that particular post.

Reaction Score
Leebo said:

The important point that everyone is neglecting is that neither Hobbs nor Ricky can run 50 miles. It takes more than just two smartphones.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
What nobody's realized yet is that KH and RM each left one smartphone at the carwash, thus they needed to purchase replacements.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I'm surprised anyone on this board doesn't get this reference. Either way, I thought it was funny.
AND THERE IT IS!!!!
The important point that everyone is neglecting is that neither Hobbs nor Ricky can run 50 miles. It takes more than just two smartphones.
I think there is supposed to be an ultramarathon reference in that particular post.
I mean 2014 was only last year...the 20 minutes joke has been going on for like...20 years.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm surprised anyone on this board doesn't get this reference. Either way, I thought it was funny.
So, you're telling me there's a chance?
and
In 20 Minutes

are the most overdone, half-baked (is it possible to be both?) not so funny, overused, "inside" jokes on the Boneyard.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
and
In 20 Minutes

are the most overdone, half-baked (is it possible to be both?) not so funny, overused, "inside" jokes on the Boneyard.
The car wash one, though recent, has been beaten to a pulp lately. A few were introduced in the 2014 tournament run, like @Brochacho's "Ball Don't Lie!" or "Flood Gates!" but a lot of the ones from previous years outside of 20 minutes and "You're Telling Me There's a Chance?" have fallen off to the wayside.

Oh and "We're Doomed" is a classic as well.

Reaction Score
Leebo said:
I think people forget just how many in-jokes this site has. It's not hard to miss one in the crowd.

I don't know who's in the worse spot - the person not in on the jokes, or the ones who are in on them who have to try to explain why in the world they are even worth repeating.

You see, there was this guy, who said this thing and we made fun of him, and well, you had to be there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
and
In 20 Minutes

Ah, that makes them all the better. I have a friend who says jokes that are mildly funny and keeps saying them until you want to shoot him, and then he just keeps on saying them until they get funny again until finally they are freaking hysterical.

People's dislike of the 20 minute meme is probably the only reason why I still find it funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom