Larrier Visited UConn Today | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Larrier Visited UConn Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I realize hardship waivers are no longer.. so this is less of an issue. And I would never fault a kid for wanting to go elsewhere, but didn't he originally say he was transferring due to some family issue back in the Bronx - and wanting to be closer to home. Hence all the St. Johns talk back at the time of his transfer. Strange that he would then be considering a move from Richmond to College Park.

Eh. The trip goes from 6 hours to 4. I think that's still a little farther than I'd want to be if I knew I was going to be making the trip regularly, but that's a big difference.

Reaction Score
I realize hardship waivers are no longer.. so this is less of an issue. And I would never fault a kid for wanting to go elsewhere, but didn't he originally say he was transferring due to some family issue back in the Bronx - and wanting to be closer to home. Hence all the St. Johns talk back at the time of his transfer. Strange that he would then be considering a move from Richmond to College Park.
I think that was just a report at the time. I don't believe he ever said that himself.

Reaction Score
Ask Chief... he definitely got his for cheap
Wouldn't use this as an example. After all, Terry Larrier was a lock to come to UConn 2 years ago according to him. Turns out he was right.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Not sure, but they're in the last 15 follows, so it doesn't seem like it's from the first time they were recruiting him.

Are any Terps coaches following him as well?...

Reaction Score
He never said anything. VCU forums said he transferred for personal reasons, and would be going closer to home.
He personally felt that VCU had turned into an all-out dumpster fire without Shaka.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
"Retweet for Maryland, favorite or ignore this tweet for UConn."

Reaction Score
If you're going to include ignore for UConn, then let's just do it here.

Terry, ignore this post if you are picking UConn.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Man, I hate seeing a Twitter alert that a bunch of people just followed somebody only to see there is no verbal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom