Laray Smith To Indiana | The Boneyard

Laray Smith To Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Smith will announce on signing day, he's leaning Indiana, he had a great visit.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
if this staff had any balls or these new guys wanted to make a impression, they would drive down the highway right now and bring a extra c note with them and get laray on our commit list. ##*#*@*$*+@!*!+$@#&U$*)^$)@

edit, since these guys got here ppl here have been very happy. what have they done?
-we got a local kid. good piece in the end game but nothing the new guys were going to influence
-we got a visit from kempt. nice job by TJW to help the kid and make a connection. we didn't have a shot vs Ost
-we hit on boyle a bit, well because his school gave him the finger. still some hope but when bc tells u they dont want u, oregon picks up another qb, pitt tells u they have no slot and uconn tells u they want u and yet we still only have a mixmash of worrysome answers from him. telling
-we landed a stud wr who has issues that everyone here refuses to entertain. ppl this he was interested in uconn and temple late just for giggles over the schools that offered him? get frucking real and if u can't then put 2 and 2 together then thats just sad.
-we almost got a commit form wright, remeber that earlier in the week?
-we were after 2 dt's from fl at the same hs. now were not.
-we brought branford in for a visit. hes been injured and hes a sleeper. filler is he commits. would rather reach in state but w/e...
-we add another lb becuase we dont have enough yet. good think we let a local go to temple 2 years in a row. meanwhile we wont sure up sylva and big boys are sniffing

yes, this is going so well everyone.

Reaction Score
Smith is going to Indiana. I don't know why he just can't come out and commit already, maybe he wants to play the hat game when he announces, but anyway it's time to move on from Laray.

There are still a few RB targets out there.

Reaction Score
if this staff had any balls or these new guys wanted to make a impression, they would drive down the highway right now and bring a extra c note with them and get laray on our commit list. ##*#*@*$*+@!*!+$@#&U$*)^$)@

edit, since these guys got here ppl here have been very happy. what have they done?
-we got a local kid. good piece in the end game but nothing the new guys were going to influence
-we got a visit from kempt. nice job by TJW to help the kid and make a connection. we didn't have a shot vs Ost
-we hit on boyle a bit, well because his school gave him the finger. still some hope but when bc tells u they dont want u, oregon picks up another qb, pitt tells u they have no slot and uconn tells u they want u and yet we still only have a mixmash of worrysome answers from him. telling
-we landed a stud wr who has issues that everyone here refuses to entertain. ppl this he was interested in uconn and temple late just for giggles over the schools that offered him? get frucking real and if u can't then put 2 and 2 together then thats just sad.
-we brought branford in for a visit. hes been injured and hes a sleeper. filler is he commits. would rather reach in state but w/e...
-we add another lb becuase we dont have enough yet. good think we let a local go to temple 2 years in a row. meanwhile we wont sure up sylva and big boys are sniffing

yes, this is going so well everyone.

Dude - you are truely bi-polar.

Reaction Score
im actually tripolar
-theres my every day life
-my good side uconn fan
-bad side uconn fan

Hate to say this because I do think you bring value to the board, but maybe it's time you take a permenent vacation from here. You are all over the place.

Reaction Score
im actually tripolar
-theres my every day life
-my good side uconn fan
-bad side uconn fan

Agreed...

tripolar_disorder_by_amo_draws_peppers-d3606ep.jpg

Reaction Score
Smith will announce on signing day, he's leaning Indiana, he had a great visit.

http://westvirginia.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1467712

"Smith is also an outstanding track athlete and he was told by everyone at IU that he would be more than welcome to participate in both sports for the Hoosiers."I can definitely do track there and help that program out," he said. "I'm not worried about track because you can be at a Division II school and still be the fastest guy in the country, but Indiana actually has a good track program."

"As far as his education the speedy running back said he wants to major in communications and he was impressed with the communications program that Indiana has. "I want to major in communications," Smith said about academics. "I got to meet a nice lady who was a volleyball player and now she works for ESPN. They have a really good communications program and I like it a lot. They have connections and in college it is about the people you know. When you graduate there will be people at places like ESPN who can help you get a shot there."

Smith, who is down to Indiana, Syracuse and Connecticut, said his plan now is to go home and talk things over with his family. "I am going to go home and talk to my parents and make a decision," he said. "My plan is to sign on signing day, but I think my decision might happen before signing day." When asked where Indiana stands after this visit the three-star recruit said they are now his number one school.

"They are really strong, like number one," Smith said about IU. "You could say I am leaning towards Indiana."

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Hate to say this because I do think you bring value to the board, but maybe it's time you take a permenent vacation from here. You are all over the place.

hate to say this becuase i do see u post on this baord every day, but u bring no value so maybe its better u lurk. i may be all over the place but your location is nowhere.

Reaction Score
hate to say this becuase i do see u post on this baord every day, but u bring no value so maybe its better u lurk. i may be all over the place but your location is nowhere.

Good one. Even your insults are slipping. Did you come back when you realized that nobody gave a ?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I blame all of this on Dez Connor.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

edit, since these guys got here ppl here have been very happy. what have they done? Good week no matter what you think
-we got a local kid. good piece in the end game but nothing the new guys were going to influence unknown what happens this coming year, but UConn did well in CT this year
-we got a visit from kempt. nice job by TJW to help the kid and make a connection. we didn't have a shot vs Ost Looks good to coaching staff in Massillon
-we hit on boyle a bit, well because his school gave him the finger. still some hope but when bc tells u they dont want u, oregon picks up another qb, pitt tells u they have no slot and uconn tells u they want u and yet we still only have a mixmash of worrysome answers from him. telling He was always staying close to home, period. Again something I had known for awhile now. So Pitt wasn't going to get him over uconn no matter what.

You have to pick your battles better

Reaction Score
When you graduate there will be people at places like ESPN who can help you get a shot there."
As if UConn and Syracuse don't have more people than IU working at Bristol, CT-based ESPN ... :)

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
As if UConn and Syracuse don't have more people than IU working at Bristol, CT-based ESPN ... :)

-the quote isn't a big deal. all schools pitch stuff like that. i'm sure cuse pitched that exact line considering newhouse and espn also. what is scary is that we couldn't pitch that line and then point from the building south and tell him espn is just on the other side of those trees and u will go there a lot during you education here blh blah. hell if i had a kid who was serious about comm, i would do what geno does in bball. dont tie the 2 toegtehr so everything is safe, but grwo some balls in the fball world and start taking adbvantage of things chesus christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom