Laimbeer is COY | The Boneyard

Laimbeer is COY

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Well deserved. Like him or not, he can coach. I do think he needs the right mix of players, but, when he has them, he wins.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Brondello, of Phoenix, would be my runner up. She took a team that went the entire season without Dee, and made them a title contender. Just imagine if Dee had played this year...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Well deserved. Like him or not, he can coach. I do think he needs the right mix of players, but, when he has them, he wins.
can't lose with UConn players on the roster

Reaction Score
  1. Mike Thibault should have gotten some votes but I agree with Laimbeer. MT took a team with no superstar players to the playoffs and a winning record. The Mystics destroyed NY last game but NY should be favored in their series.

Reaction Score
Brondello, of Phoenix, would be my runner up. She took a team that went the entire season without Dee, and made them a title contender. Just imagine if Dee had played this year...
Penny Taylor took the summer off with Dee too - that's 40% of last year's championship starting lineup. And last night they looked like they could win it all again without those two (although they were playing Skylar-less Tulsa).

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Penny Taylor took the summer off with Dee too - that's 40% of last year's championship starting lineup. And last night they looked like they could win it all again without those two (although they were playing Skylar-less Tulsa).

Plus, without Glory Johnson, who is also taking the summer off.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
  1. Mike Thibault should have gotten some votes but I agree with Laimbeer. MT took a team with no superstar players to the playoffs and a winning record. The Mystics destroyed NY last game but NY should be favored in their series.
not looking good after one game

Reaction Score
And, as mentioned in the article, he was instrumental in drafting Boyd and Stokes in last years WNBA draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom