Lagow receives UNLV Offer | The Boneyard

Lagow receives UNLV Offer

Reaction Score
I wish him well too. I had some back and forth with his dad way back when and he sounded like a good kid. The mess here was partially his own but a lot also goes to FHCPP and Wallpaper Boy.

How many years of eligibility does he have left?

Reaction Score
I can't wait til this kid rises up and shows everybody how good he can be... our situation was a straight up cluster***k when he got here... and it still is til we start winning... or else we'll stay in a coaching carousel for the next decade...

Reaction Score
In that offense, with his size, he could potentially do some big things. Unlike us at the time, at least they have a clue on offense. Looking fwd to seeing where he finally ends up.

Reaction Score
good grief, let it go. Can you not wish the kid well w/o constantly speculating and guessing why he drive 1/2 way across the country to stop at the dairy bar and then returned home?

Reaction Score
Because with he and Nebrich, we'd be in the BIG and have secured a NC by now.
LOL is all I can say to that. Maybe him and Nebrich and Troy Aikman's old All Pro offensive line. Not the one that has shown up the last 5 years though.

Reaction Score
Lagow was in a complete dumpster fire when he was here. Totally bad situation with all the uncertainty here. I'm a big fan of him simply because he never stopped moving fwd. Inspight of all the crap thrownhis way. Young kid made it back to big time football on a scholly. He's in a place where we dream of some day being, the B1G.

Reaction Score
he was a drama queen when recruited by UCONN. All of the suspense of would he or would he not sign that dragged out over that 2 week period. Him packing his bags & getting out of Dodge during training camp showed his lack of maturity. Hopefully he has learned from his past experience. Wish him the best in future endeavors.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom