LadyVols fans | The Boneyard

LadyVols fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Tennparker3, LadyVolFan, LadyVols9, mtsuraider06….., and all LadyVols fans and former boneyard posters, despite the recent tough times within the LadyVols program and the critiques here (including my own ) I wanted to let you all know that your perspective is genuinely missed here. The current states of the programs cannot rewrite the collective shared glorious history that defines WCBB royalty =UCONN & LadyVols. Please check in soon, otherwise all I’ll have to roll with Margo’s perspective.

Reaction Score
Yup it is always good to get other people's perspective on things.

C'mon back y'all!!!!

JS

Reaction Score
Bballnut90 is still around. Haven't seen lcjeff in quite a while. Boxers/stwain more recent.

And, switching teams, a shout out to Triad. Over 5000 posts, but invisible since around New Year's.

Used to show up with a bag over his head when Duke met with a debacle. Now he may feel he needs
something even more anonymous.

Hey, that's it! Looks a bit like the Blue Devil too!

CYHZY4IWsAA4xSD.jpg

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Tennparker3, LadyVolFan, LadyVols9, mtsuraider06….., and all LadyVols fans and former boneyard posters, despite the recent tough times within the LadyVols program and the critiques here (including my own ) I wanted to let you all know that your perspective is genuinely missed here. The current states of the programs cannot rewrite the collective shared glorious history that defines WCBB royalty =UCONN & LadyVols. Please check in soon, otherwise all I’ll have to roll with Margo’s perspective.
Thanks Coco. I not only miss their input but I miss the way the rivalry raised the competitive level of women's basketbal, heightened awareness of the skill level of these fine young athletes, and encouraged other young women to pursue their BB dreams. I firmly believe this rivalry was integral in the formation of the WNBA. As I've said before, I get no satisfaction watching this proud and important institution struggle. I miss those days. Thanks for the post.

Reaction Score
Totally agree..........Hopefully, someone will get them turned around soon. SEC is no longer afraid of the Lady Vols......UT has always had superior talent that had been covered up by being stronger, faster and taller than the rest of the SEC teams. Until UCONN came along and exposed their weaknesses. UT, please come back to life................

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Bballnut90 is still around. Haven't seen lcjeff in quite a while. Boxers/stwain more recent.

And, switching teams, a shout out to Triad. Over 5000 posts, but invisible since around New Year's.

Used to show up with a bag over his head when Duke met with a debacle. Now he may feel he needs
something even more anonymous.

Hey, that's it! Looks a bit like the Blue Devil too!

CYHZY4IWsAA4xSD.jpg
Good stuff.

We're also missing a former frequent poster from SCAR. Don't remember the name, but it seems like he had a red ball or setting sun in his picture.

Reaction Score
I really enjoy the input from fans of other programs and would hope that continued input doesn't hinge on a team's record.

JS

Reaction Score
Just because BY posters say we hope for TN to burn in the farthest place in hell, I sure hope that doesn't discourage their fans from posting here. ?? :eek:

1. It's usually depicted in orange.

2. They might not notice the subtle change in scenery.

hell-fire-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69