Kumbaya Lord Kumbaya: Huskies Bonding | The Boneyard

Kumbaya Lord Kumbaya: Huskies Bonding

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
“We have for the most part a really good chemistry, so that’s only going to increase during the season,” Nelson-Ododa said. “This summer it wasn’t really hard to adjust because the seniors and upperclassmen were really good at helping us come in and get in the groove of things and just work with us.”

“The upperclassmen have been great to me and Olivia,” Williams said. “Everybody has welcomed me — it’s been crazy. I couldn’t do it without their help. The team chemistry is amazing already and it’s just summer, so it’s going to be a good year.”

“I don’t think there was a lack of effort,” Collier said. “I think we did work harder. I think we didn’t come together the way that we needed to. As hard as we tried, just something wasn’t clicking and this year, even though we said it last year, has already been so much better. Just the team bonding that we’re doing and the workouts that we’re doing and how hard everyone’s pushing. Even though we thought we were working hard last year, we’re working harder this year. And we’ve come together that much more so I can definitely tell a difference from last year.”

UConn Women's Basketball Bonding Over The Summer And Building Chemistry

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom