Kudo's to Monique Reid | The Boneyard

Kudo's to Monique Reid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank

Roundabout
Reaction Score
You come off the bench, having only scored 4 points in 13mins, 2 seconds left in the game, team just gave up the lead and you are down 1, you line up knowing you need both foul shots for the greatest upset in Womens NCAA BB, and you drain them both!!!!

ICEMAN!!!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
You come off the bench, having only scored 4 points in 13mins, 2 seconds left in the game, team just gave up the lead and you are down 1, you line up knowing you need both foul shots for the greatest upset in Womens NCAA BB, and you drain them both!!!!

ICEMAN!!!

Unbelievable. And so smart to take the ball right at Griner to draw the foul. I think most players would have settled for a jump shot with Griner waiting at the basket.

Reaction Score

ICEMAN!!!
Monique bails out Shoni , who commits one of the dumbest offensive fouls I have ever seen , especially considering the circumstances. She Just seizes the moment.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I take back what I said. Watching the replay Griner was not under the basket. She was defending above the lane and Reid went by her and was fouled from behind. Interesting defensive position.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Monique was fouled and shot two pressure free throws after missing the front end of a 1 plus 1 about a minute earlier in the game. She could have put Louisville up 6 before Sims hit her 3 point shot. I was glad she had a chance to redeem herself.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I take back what I said. Watching the replay Griner was not under the basket. She was defending above the lane and Reid went by her and was from behind. Interesting defensive position.

GOOFY defensive position. Back coaching 'cause the team didn't defend properly.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score

ICEMAN!!!

My thoughts exactly. this is a moment to remember for her. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom