Known UConn Games for 2013, Olympic Sports and Basketball | The Boneyard

Known UConn Games for 2013, Olympic Sports and Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The post has been updated to add a few new games, including men's ice hockey and men's basketball known contests.

Reaction Score
Post has just been updated to include the complete women's soccer schedule, except for AAC Tournament.

Reaction Score
Greg,

Great job, but FYI there seems to be a couple of question marks on the hockey schedule. The Providence game is shown on PC's schedule as February 11 and BU's schedule shows them playing Maine on November 17. I'm sure these will be worked out. But those dates might or might not be accurate. The BU game might be that date and the Frozen Fenway BU-Maine game will be a Hockey East game. Right now it is listed as non-conference but there is talk that that will change.

Reaction Score
Greg,

Great job, but FYI there seems to be a couple of question marks on the hockey schedule. The Providence game is shown on PC's schedule as February 11 and BU's schedule shows them playing Maine on November 17. I'm sure these will be worked out. But those dates might or might not be accurate. The BU game might be that date and the Frozen Fenway BU-Maine game will be a Hockey East game. Right now it is listed as non-conference but there is talk that that will change.

I fixed the Providence game to February 11 because Providence's schedule is official and that link above was tentative. Where do you see BU's schedule?

Reaction Score
I fixed the Providence game to February 11 because Providence's schedule is official and that link above was tentative. Where do you see BU's schedule?
I got it off the Hockey East website. They issued the conference schedule a while ago. But upon further review it is labelled tentative. http://www.hockeyeastonline.com/men/pres1213/201303/mar22hea.php. In any case I guess we'll have to wait for someone, UConn, BU, even Maine would probably clarify things, to issue an official schedule to know for sure.

Reaction Score
BU has announced its men's hockey schedule. UConn is listed as playing there on November 17.

Reaction Score
BU has announced its men's hockey schedule. UConn is listed as playing there on November 17.

Thanks! I already had that date.

Post has been updated with a few new additions.

Reaction Score
Greg,

According to yesterday's or maybe Sunday's Courant piece on the new coach, the Providence game is November 9, though PC still has it listed in February with the back end of a Merrimack set on 11/9.

Reaction Score
The post has been updated with a couple soccer games and some volleyball games.

Reaction Score
Post has been updated with entire men's soccer schedule plus a couple volleyball games

Reaction Score
Greg,
Amazing job keeping all this straight. Just an FYI on men's hockey. For eons, if not longer home games have had a 7:05 start. The Holiday tourney is 7:30 for the 1st round UConn game and the Championship. I can only think of a few games that deviated from this schedule and those were mostly weather related. I think Canisius played them on a Sunday afternoon here because they couldn't get here on Saturday night due to a snowstorm in Buffalo. The game that was moved to the XL when we had roof concerns might have had a different start time, too. But it is pretty rare and usually the result of some odd event like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom