KML 3 to tie, 4 to break? | The Boneyard

KML 3 to tie, 4 to break?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry I have lost count - but I think that is correct for the 3 point record. I would think someone (a UConn trainer) would want to grab the ball if she breaks the record. It's a pretty historic event. I know Geno does not tout individual records but when was the last time a wbball player set an NCAA record there. Typically their minutes just aren't there to do it. Think of Stewie plying 40 minutes a game instead of 30.

Reaction Score
Sorry I have lost count - but I think that is correct for the 3 point record. I would think someone (a UConn trainer) would want to grab the ball if she breaks the record. It's a pretty historic event. I know Geno does not tout individual records but when was the last time a wbball player set an NCAA record there. Typically their minutes just aren't there to do it. Think of Stewie plying 40 minutes a game instead of 30.
4 to tie, 5 to break

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Geno left KML in the Texas game long after the other starters had exited so that she could throw up some extra attempts, which turned out to be bricks. She was 3-of-9 from 3 in the game, but I believe she hit 3 of her first 5, while the game was still somewhat competitive. UConn's 3-point shooting for the game was 13-31, but I bet it was 12-of-18 to start before garbage time set in. From the arena, their 3-point shooting through the first 25 minutes or so seemed amazing.

Reaction Score
Geno left KML in the Texas game long after the other starters had exited so that she could throw up some extra attempts, which turned out to be bricks. She was 3-of-9 from 3 in the game, but I believe she hit 3 of her first 5, while the game was still somewhat competitive. UConn's 3-point shooting for the game was 13-31, but I bet it was 12-of-18 to start before garbage time set in. From the arena, their 3-point shooting through the first 25 minutes or so seemed amazing.
She was 3-9 overall, 2-7 from trhee

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
She left before Moriah who played 34 minutes. KML had most misses after the eye contact and most were off line something rarely true for KML.

Reaction Score
She left before Moriah who played 34 minutes. KML had most misses after the eye contact and most were off line something rarely true for KML.
Sometimes you have to wonder a little poke in the eye can jeopardize your vision.

Reaction Score
Getting poked in the eye sure didn't help.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Don't know if it was so she could shoot more. I think it was more, she sat a bit in the first half, so he was just trying to get her some minutes. As it was, she only had 26.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I hope Kaleena's vision is fine by now.

She shot 6-8 from the arc against Dayton as a frosh. I'd love to see a repeat performance.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I hope Kaleena's vision is fine by now.

She shot 6-8 from the arc against Dayton as a frosh. I'd love to see a repeat performance.
That would be nice.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Interesting UCONN stat

12 assists on 31 made baskets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors