KLS: Happy birthday to my twin miss ya tons!! Breanna Stewart | The Boneyard

KLS: Happy birthday to my twin miss ya tons!! Breanna Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Katie Lou Samuelson ‏@33katielou 1h1 hour ago
Happy birthday to my twin , miss ya tons!!
Breanna Stewart
Cq4-NH3WgAAEgol.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ya know what today means? It means that Stewie is no longer the best 21 year old basketball player in the world. Today, she is the best 22 year old basketball player in the world...and then some, proven by the fact that she has the #1 best selling WNBA jersey.

Reaction Score
Twins ... we should be so lucky! But I do think before KLS (I prefer Lou) gets much farther on her UConn journey she will have no more doubters.

I doubt Katie Lou (which I prefer) in the later part of her Freshman year (ala Stewie) that she is all the WBB world have thought she could be and more. If there are KLS (Katie Lou) doubters obviously they don't read the Boneyard or are not Uconn fans. Katie Lou shall NEVER be Stewie, that is a guarantee--but as Kate Lou she will boggle your mind and senses too..

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno's coaching strategy with Lou last year was positively brilliant: "Watch Stewie. Do everything she does." ;)

Seriously, the one-year overlap will help Lou tremendously. She has heard first-hand about Stewie's struggles and successes. She also came to UConn with almost as much hype as Stewie. At a comparable stage of her career, I think Lou is a little better ball handler and shooter. She doesn't have the inside game or versatility of Stewie--at least not yet. If Lou shows us a jump hook this season--I told her to work on it via the Boneyard--we will all be impressed.

Reaction Score
Geno's coaching strategy with Lou last year was positively brilliant: "Watch Stewie. Do everything she does." ;)

Seriously, the one-year overlap will help Lou tremendously. She has heard first-hand about Stewie's struggles and successes. She also came to UConn with almost as much hype as Stewie. At a comparable stage of her career, I think Lou is a little better ball handler and shooter. She doesn't have the inside game or versatility of Stewie--at least not yet. If Lou shows us a jump hook this season--I told her to work on it via the Boneyard--we will all be impressed.
I have loved the Hook Shot since Yale's Tony LaVallee(sp?) made it popular. Some effectively ward off defenders with the left hand while shooting with the right by holding the left straight up. Katie Lou used it a bit in the final stages of her season. She drove nicely, has a great top of the key jumper, her 3 shoot is improving, her defense was among the best (of those not Seniors), as you pointed out her ball handling is excellent especially for her size.
As a Frosh she did her self proud as a basket defender--Do I sound like a Katie Lou fan? You bet!! She and Napheesa (roommate) will set the stats this coming year..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom