KLM is ill | The Boneyard

KLM is ill

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Kid can't seem to catch a break. Get well soon KML! Maybe that's why she was mostly a non-factor vs. Stanford, and why she has been a step slow per Geno...

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Might as well give her the week off. Creighton is a good opportunity to give Nurse, Ekmark, and Williams some minutes.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
And the first thing that comes into my mind is , did this start before that game? Maybe that's why she lost a step? Flu?

Reaction Score
KML has a touch of the flu according to Geno, sez John A

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Kaleena's HS team made a trip,, one year, back to the game in Springfield Mass. She got sick on the trip. Her team had a game on the Tuesday after she returned. During the entire National Anthem before the game she couldnt stop sneezing. Her teammates couldnt stop laughing.

Reaction Score
Cross country flights can really mess with some folks immune systems. My California so gwts sick almost every time he comes home to visit.

Reaction Score
I knew it. I suggested it in one of the other threads and used last year's mono as an example where she suddenly looked slow and then we found out a week or two later she was sick. Could it be a recurrence? Does that happen with mono?

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I knew it. I suggested it in one of the other threads and used last year's mono as an example where she suddenly looked slow and then we found out a week or two later she was sick. Could it be a recurrence? Does that happen with mono?

well, it is a virus. But as I sit home with a low grade fever and chills, it would not surprise me to find out that she simply has the flu.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
As I said the day after Stanford when people were raising questions we never know how these kids are feeling or what they are dealing with. Geno will never use it as an excuse.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
As I said the day after Stanford when people were raising questions we never know how these kids are feeling or what they are dealing with. Geno will never use it as an excuse.

true

Reaction Score
Kid can't seem to catch a break. Get well soon KML! Maybe that's why she was mostly a non-factor vs. Stanford, and why she has been a step slow per Geno...
She played 45 minutes had 12 points and was well defended by the Samuelson girl.... Hardly a non factor

Reaction Score
It's been a long time since I've had the flu. If I remember correctly I was weak and had problems with getting winded during activity for about a week. If Kaleena has the same problems who will get the playing time? Could this be an opportunity for Ekmark to get some meaningful time? Tuck will be relieving Stewie and Kiah, or does Stewie play 35+ minutes and Morgan relieves KLM and Kiah. Lot's of possibilities.

Reaction Score
It's been a long time since I've had the flu. If I remember correctly I was weak and had problems with getting winded during activity for about a week. If Kaleena has the same problems who will get the playing time? Could this be an opportunity for Ekmark to get some meaningful time? Tuck will be relieving Stewie and Kiah, or does Stewie play 35+ minutes and Morgan relieves KLM and Kiah. Lot's of possibilities.
If she had the full blown flu she would be out of commission for days. Hopefully the team has had their flu shots so if they do get the flu it be mild.

The last time I had the flu I could barely get out of bed for days. I remember just the feel of the sheets on my skin hurt. And I remember wondering how my toes could hurt so much.

A touch of the flu should pass quickly.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I remember once back in the old days that Bob Cousy had a terrible case of the flu with a high fever and throwing up all day.
Then he limped out on the court, scored umpteen million points and destroyed the Knicks singlehanded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom