"Kid Quarterback" on HDNet | The Boneyard

"Kid Quarterback" on HDNet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Hi Mr. Bryden, just to let you know I fixed your post so the video shows up with it...

I saw you have been on here for a little while and its good to see you check in here on the football board. HDnet did a great job with that little piece. Daron seems to love the game and also isn't camera shy which is neat to see from a young kid. It was nice to see a little bit more about him and what his team thinks. Hope you enjoy the football board. Lots of UConn diehards on here and several guys that follow the local football scene. I'm sure we will see your sons name alot more in time when he reaches the high school level, look forward to reading about him when the time comes. I have seen some UConn chat from twitter so I asume you and Daron are also UConn fans, hopefully we see Daron one day at the Rent! Goodluck to Daron and go Huskies!

-dan

Reaction Score
Thought you guys would like to see this TV story about Daron Bryden that HDNet flew down to Connecticut to film Daron all day last summer. It was a really cool experience for me as father and son on National TV together!

Here is the link:

Enjoy!

Cool, but you need a nicer shirt... a UConn shirt. ;^)

Reaction Score
Great story....and Steeler fans too. I love it. Good luck this season, Daron Bryden, future Husky QB.

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting, I enjoyed watching that. Was impressed with how far along he is and the trick shots! best of luck to daron he is off to a great start! Wow. He will have many offers and I hope we are one of them!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
That was a great video. Good luck to Daron, hope he gets to watch lots of Huskies games in the next 8-9 years......and that dad gets a UConn jersey next time around!!!

Goggles and football helmets - brings back memories for me, what a pain in the @ss it was taking off/putting on my helmet. Kid is going to love contact lenses.

Reaction Score
HuskyFanDan: thanks for fixing my post! And thanks for your support and compliments about Daron! Make sure you stop by to introduce to us when you see us at the Rent! :)

Uconnfan68: thanks! Well I have been a Buffs fan since I was a little boy so I need to stay loyal with the buffs! UConn is still my second favorite! Go huskies! :)

Kris1: thanks! Never know what will happen and that would be so cool if Daron plays for Huskies after he graduates in 2020. Daron tells me his dream is to play for Huskies so he can stay close to home with his family.

Srqhusky: thanks! He will have a busy summer attending QB camps/competitions as well. He will be in NC, OH and others in New England area. Maybe I will bring him to UConn Youth Football Camp in June. Let's see.

Huskypantz: thanks and I will get myself a UConn jersey this summer! Yes he tells me he can't wait for contact lens! Doctor says he can in few years! :)

Reaction Score
Thanks for posting, a positive story is always welcome. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Awesome story and the kid has great mechanics for a nine year old. Best of luck to him as he chases his dream.

Reaction Score
Sometimes the articles on Daron remind me a little too much of Todd Marinovich, but this video made your family and son seem really great - still seemed like a normal kid, but definitely some very good throws!

Reaction Score
Thought you guys would like to see this TV story about Daron Bryden that HDNet flew down to Connecticut to film Daron all day last summer. It was a really cool experience for me as father and son on National TV together!

Here is the link:

Enjoy!

DaronDad:

Welcome to the Boneyard. I hope Daron will not forget his acadamics, and there is more to life then football. My boys are football players, but they race quarter midgets (oldest wants to be a NASCAR driver), swim, water ski, bike, play lacrosse and hockey.

HDA

Reaction Score
Ktuck911: Thanks bro!

NEforceUConn: Thanks bro!

Noeynox: Thanks! He works hard with his throwing mechanics and footwork with his QB coach Todd Krueger.

Sean: Thank you! We try to support and be a great parents for Daron, and our kids as well!

Sportsart: LOL!

Reaction Score
HuskyDogArt: thank you. He is a great student at school! He always do his homework first thing when he gets home before he trains, plays video games or play with friends. Have a great Easter tomorrow with your family!

Reaction Score
HuskyDogArt: thank you. He is a great student at school! He always do his homework first thing when he gets home before he trains, plays video games or play with friends. Have a great Easter tomorrow with your family!

DaronDad:

We had a great Easter. Our church had easter egg hunt for the kids. Some of the kids won bikes and the church had a Barbeque (Chicken, pulled pork, beans, cole slaw and hot dog). Not a traditional Easter dinner, but we enjoyed it.
Hope you had a great Easter.

HDA

PS: Glad Daron is not forgetting the most important part of school. Here in FLORIDA, we are homeschooling, because the schools are lousy. (Bigger is NOT better!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom