Kiah; Critic, Author, Analyst, Reality Show Contestant? | The Boneyard

Kiah; Critic, Author, Analyst, Reality Show Contestant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Kiah_9.png

"I love competition shows. There’s just something about them — their structure — that I think is cool. You can get into the show even if you’re not interested in the thing it’s about.

I watch a lot of tattoo shows — Inkmaster and all those. But I’ll never get a tattoo. All of the cooking competition shows? Same deal. I watch Chopped religiously. Love Iron Chef. But I don’t cook, and I don’t know how to cook. Project Runway — I’ll watch it all day. Do I care about fashion? Not even a little bit."

[MORE]

Last edited:

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
That whole interview is great. she's mature beyond her years and very well spoken. Loved the stuff about The Amazing Race - something along the lines of "My dad wanted to to it with me but I was like "no way". My dad has a bad hip. My brother and I are athletic, I'm smart and he's smart enough <great line btw LOL>. So dad got axed"....

She's got some comedic genes in her for sure!

Reaction Score
That whole interview is great. she's mature beyond her years and very well spoken. Loved the stuff about The Amazing Race - something along the lines of "My dad wanted to to it with me but I was like "no way". My dad has a bad hip. My brother and I are athletic, I'm smart and he's smart enough <great line btw LOL>. So dad got axed"....

She's got some comedic genes in her for sure!

Kiah's brother responds...
Kiah amused, retweets:

Kiah Stokes retweeted
Darius Stokes ‏@dstokes35
@kstokes41 "smart enough" lmao you always roastin'

Reaction Score
Kiah just released this video of her April to September.

Kiah10.png

She may not be as demonstrative, but I think she is just as active and has just as much fun in life as Stef. Impressive young woman!

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Hard not to like Kiah...she is personable, funny and intelligent...oh yeah...and a talented basketball player too. And, finally, to think that I was treated to 4 years of watching her at UConn... It doesn't get better than that!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Geno had a wonderful quote about Kiah as her college day had come to end, in which he concluded she was pretty much everything he might have wanted. I loved it because it was a great and fitting ending to the trajectory of how he'd felt about her and her career. Anyone still have that?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno had a wonderful quote about Kiah as her college day had come to end, in which he concluded she was pretty much everything he might have wanted. I loved it because it was a great and fitting ending to the trajectory of how he'd felt about her and her career. Anyone still have that?
Jeff Jacobs column of February 28, 2015:

Later Thursday, Auriemma would tell reporters, "She is the absolute epitome of what you would want in a student athlete. She is a great human being. She is a great teammate. She is a great friend. She works diligently in school. If somebody said, 'Kiah Stokes is the face of your program,' I would be like that's pretty good. She kind of represents what we're all about."

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Thanks- that's perfect. She'd been through the wringer, and she still had another natty to win, but Geno made it clear what that outgoing senior was all about. As hard as he'd been on her, he knew how to put kiah Stokes into perspective. And Papa Greg was happy to show up for Senior Day. He had two coaches, plus CD and Marissa, through college!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I think Geno said Kiah was the kind of girl you want your son to bring home. That's pretty high praise.

Reaction Score
I would definately return to watching The Amazing Race to see Kiah and her brother competing. Team UConn. Make sure she outfits him in husky garb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom