Key Dates - 2015 Recruiting | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Key Dates - 2015 Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I think you are right. Don't know what I was thinking.

It sounds like he is very thin at this point and can play inside and out (to some extent), so he could end up at the 4. Sounds like he is another top recruit favored to pick Arizona. I don't really know, but what I read made him sound less of raw project in terms of offensive skills than Baptiste or Koumadje.

Reaction Score
Isaiah Briscoe in-home visit September 16th.

Also, so people know the Newman in-home did not happen yesterday.

Reaction Score
Also, so people know the Newman in-home did not happen yesterday.
:rolleyes:..... kinda getting tired of this crap.... do other schools deal with this as often as we seem to? I understand it might have been canceled on UConn's part.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
:rolleyes:..... kinda getting tired of this crap.... do other schools deal with this as often as we seem to? I understand it might have been canceled on UConn's part.

Yes they do. Relax. Diarrhea is not uncommon on the recruiting trail.

You're better off feeling grateful you're a fan of one of the sport's top 2 programs in the modern era...life's too short to be tiring of poop...

Reaction Score
Yes they do. Relax. Diarrhea is not uncommon on the recruiting trail.

You're better off feeling grateful you're a fan of one of the sport's top 2 programs in the modern era...life's too short to be tiring of poop...
Well diarrhea can lead to dehydration and then exhaustion....

C

Chief00

I would love to see a decision from Jones soon, followed by Stone and call it a day - except for maybe a guard.

Reaction Score
Wait the newman visit didn't happen? :( 2nd time a visit has been canceled. Are we out?

Reaction Score
Wait the newman visit didn't happen? :( 2nd time a visit has been canceled. Are we out?
It was only supposedly set for one date and that visit never happened. No reschedule yet.

Reaction Score
Also, Eric Bossi is saying the Briscoe in-home visit is not an in-home visit and has been wrongly reported. He said Ollie is just going to see him at his high school workout.

Reaction Score
Briscoe is on his way for his visit:
@_IsaiahBriscoe: Uconn Today @rpurvis44

Reaction Score
Some ESPN updates: http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/basketball/mens/story/_/id/11618170

Likely signing early
6. Diamond Stone, C -- The polished inside-out post threat will choose from Connecticut, Duke, Maryland, Oklahoma State and Wisconsin. His goal is to sign in November.

Likely signing late
13. Isaiah Briscoe, PG -- Connecticut and Kentucky both hosted the playmaking guard last weekend, while St. John's, Missouri and Seton Hall are also in the running.

22. Derrick Jones, SF -- Connecticut has set the tone, but the ultra-athletic, lefty wing left nine schools on his list following the summer and might elect to play the year out.

Best of the rest
58. Tevin Mack, SF -- VCU hosted the big, shot-making wing this weekend, but UConn is making a play now as well.

63. Chris Clarke, SF -- This elite defender is choosing from Connecticut, Creighton, Virginia Tech and Tennessee.

Reaction Score
Some ESPN updates: http://insider.espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/basketball/mens/story/_/id/11618170

Likely signing early
6. Diamond Stone, C -- The polished inside-out post threat will choose from Connecticut, Duke, Maryland, Oklahoma State and Wisconsin. His goal is to sign in November.

Likely signing late
13. Isaiah Briscoe, PG -- Connecticut and Kentucky both hosted the playmaking guard last weekend, while St. John's, Missouri and Seton Hall are also in the running.

22. Derrick Jones, SF -- Connecticut has set the tone, but the ultra-athletic, lefty wing left nine schools on his list following the summer and might elect to play the year out.

Best of the rest
58. Tevin Mack, SF -- VCU hosted the big, shot-making wing this weekend, but UConn is making a play now as well.

63. Chris Clarke, SF -- This elite defender is choosing from Connecticut, Creighton, Virginia Tech and Tennessee.

Some good info here and basically sums up where things stand with everyone we seem to be involved with. I'm a little surprised we don't have any other big men on the radar if things don't work out with Stone, but I'd imagine we'd go after a couple guys in the spring that we aren't currently involved with if things don't work out. Would love to just wrap things up with one of the SF's soon and then focus on Stone/another big. Briscoe would be gravy but still would be surprised if he doesn't end up at UK.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
I think Stone has ruled out deciding next month. He looks like a late signing too.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
I think Stone has ruled out deciding next month. He looks like a late signing too.
Where did you get this information? It's already announced that he's deciding on November 12th.

Reaction Score
Where did you get this information? It's already announced that he's deciding on November 12th.
Check the Diamond Stone thread, it's somewhere in there. The 11/12 decision date has been up in the air the last few weeks.

Reaction Score
@Josh_Stirn: Connecticut will be at St. Frances tomorrow to watch 2017 forward Andre Rafus.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score

Yes, it was somewhere in the thread. I think it was a comment by his fatherthat they will run out of time with their process before Nov. 12.
But tcf's posted interview of Stone says otherwise. Who knows?

Reaction Score
How many signings for 2015 do we have available?

I'd love a STONE, BRISCOE and JONES triple dip, but I'm feeling like worst case we end up with

BRISCOE, CLARKE and a different big man like BAPTISTE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA