Kevin Nathan - Remembering Jasper Howard | The Boneyard

Kevin Nathan - Remembering Jasper Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting that! Was trying to catch it last night but forgot to set the DVR to record! Well done piece.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Great piece, nice to see our banner in the beginning of the piece, remember that day ,a rough couple of weeks with 3 close losses and then off to ND for a big win and some short lived joy, still feel that Jazz would of made a positive impact on the next level.god bless those that took the time to gather donations for the memorial. Even til this day I never look at the #6 without thinking.... What if?

Reaction Score
A beautiful soul taken way too soon. I remember waking up the morning after and hearing the news. Just heartbreaking. I am glad he will never be forgotten. Wish I could be there! RIP Jazz #6

Reaction Score
When we lost to Rutgers on a last second touchdown,the woman seated in front of me and I started to bawl at the same time . Our emotions were very raw that night, but Rutgers,didn't understand that and for that I have a hard time forgiving them.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
When we lost to Rutgers on a last second touchdown,the woman seated in front of me and I started to bawl at the same time . Our emotions were very raw that night, but Rutgers,didn't understand that and for that I have a hard time forgiving them.
Don't worry Jazz makes sure every week they get their no talent ass' kicked in the B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom