Kentan Facey | The Boneyard

Kentan Facey

Reaction Score
it's criminal that he is working so hard out there just to watch our hideous guards ignore him and fire up contested 3's. Said this in another thread, but this is a Gavin Edwards situation in '10 where they just deserved better than the snow their other classmates are putting forth.

Reaction Score
I love Kentan. Thrilled to see him develop so well. I am starting to think he has a real shot at the league.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Part of Kentan looking good is relative to how the other two seniors have played.

It's easy to look good next to such devastating incompetence.

Reaction Score
No, he's just playing very well and Amida and Rodney have been putrid. He's not looking good because they are sucking, he's looking good because he has legit been good.

This is so embarrassing they should just forfeit the remainder of the season.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
No, he's just playing very well and Amida and Rodney have been putrid. He's not looking good because they are sucking, he's looking good because he has legit been good.
You completely missed the point. Facey is not playing better because the others have been terrible, Facey is legit playing well. But when any UConn player makes a good play now I feel the achievement factor gets magnified. Because of all that's been going wrong.

Reaction Score
Part of Kentan looking good is relative to how the other two seniors have played.

It's actually much harder. Because you become the focus. And not the other 2 seniors.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
You completely missed the point. Facey is not playing better because the others have been terrible, Facey is legit playing well. But when any UConn player makes a good play now I feel the achievement factor gets magnified. Because of all that's been going wrong.

Did you see the way Restinel Lomotney managed to stay on the bench and not walk on to the court and get a technical? A simply dazzling display of composure that will make him a lock for the #1 draft pick this year.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

This to me, is a kick in the face to KF
Regardless of the other 2, KF has been a shining star

Reaction Score
Boatright is the only Senior I have ever really felt bad for. Facey had only one 'decent' year.

Its a good thing we don't have to worry about any Seniors leaving next season.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Boatright is the only Senior I have ever really felt bad for. Facey had only one 'decent' year.

Its a good thing we don't have to worry about any Seniors leaving next season.
Only 1 UConn Men's basketball four year letter winner has failed to be part of a Final Four since 1996. Can you name him?

Reaction Score
Only 1 UConn Men's basketball four year letter winner has failed to be part of a Final Four since 1996. Can you name him?

It would have to be someone who graduated either in 2003, or 2008, right?

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
other teams know he's been great, they double team him whenever the ball gets to him in the post

they're choosing to let other players beat them

if the other seniors were a threat, it would open up the floor for him

Reaction Score
I don't see anyone ignoring Facey but I do see teams recognizing he's better and guarding him much more frequent, with double teams and collapsing. I mean as good as he's gotten it's up tot he guards and Vance to get him the ball where he can score and it can't be on the wing, he's not good with more than a bounce. Actually if anything some of his low shot total is on him, I've seen way too many times where he caught it on the high post turned and had a wide open look only to throw it back. Shoot it Kentan you make more than most anyone on the team, please put it up!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom