Kendall Reyes at the Senior Bowl | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kendall Reyes at the Senior Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hope Kendall ends up being as good as Pierre Paul that boy is a beast

Reaction Score
Hope Kendall ends up being as good as Pierre Paul that boy is a beast

I love Kendall as a player, but lets be realistic now, they don't even play the same position.Looks like hes having a Muhammed Wilkerson like rise up the draft boards could sneak into the late 1st round with teams like the Packers and Steelers needing to upgrade their DE position.Saints could use and UT to generate a rush up the middle.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I love Kendall as a player, but lets be realistic now, they don't even play the same position.Looks like hes having a Muhammed Wilkerson like rise up the draft boards could sneak into the late 1st round with teams like the Packers and Steelers needing to upgrade their DE position.Saints could use and UT to generate a rush up the middle.

I think Reyes can play in a 3/4 as a DE or in a 4/3 as a DT.
With all the under classmen I think he is a second rounder unless he blows up this weekend and at the combine

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
2012-01-27_17-06-47_97.jpg

Kendall at the Friday night autograph session today. He's the one on the left in red #98

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Kendall with a nice tackle just now! The announcers spent about 30 seconds talking about him afterward.

Reaction Score
Would love the Packers to draft him! They really need a pass rusher like Reyes.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
he got a lot of love during the game from Mike Mayock who stated he made money this week.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Kendall might have helped himself this week more than any other player in the country.

As a side note, did the Senior Bowl leadership take geography classes from the same professors as the Big East leadership? Illinois is apparently in the south, but Missouri and Appalachian State are northern schools?

Reaction Score
HA!! With what draft pick? They spent their first three this year on QB's!

Oh sorry. You're right, it's guaranteed that he will get drafted outside of the third round. Th raiders will get some compensation picks for the FA's they lost, (Miller, Gallery, Asomugha, Howard, etc.). They will have picks. Maybe not a first rounder, but they will have draft picks. Good try though. I love Uconn football, but Reyes, wasn't anything too special today.

Reaction Score
UCONN will have another very respectible NFL draft with Reyes, Tegart, Petrus and Ryan. Demonstrates continued progress with this program.
I thought we couldnt recruit players under Edsall?

Reaction Score
I thought we couldnt recruit players under Edsall?
Sshhhhh. Unless you forgot, we sucked under Edsall and had zero success recruiting and on the field. He took over a UConn program steeped in tradition, decades of success, and unlimited resources, and still managed to set us back years by his inabilities to do anything right.

Reaction Score
I watched the first half at home & noticed that the South offensive linemen were constantly double teaming K.R. to keep him out of the backfield on passing plays.

Reaction Score
Kendall might have helped himself this week more than any other player in the country.

As a side note, did the Senior Bowl leadership take geography classes from the same professors as the Big East leadership? Illinois is apparently in the south, but Missouri and Appalachian State are northern schools?
Oklahoma players on the North Squad & Okie State on the South. Hatfields vs. McCoys.

Reaction Score
I watched the first half at home & noticed that the South offensive linemen were constantly double teaming K.R. to keep him out of the backfield on passing plays.

I noticed this as well. It happened ALOT.

Reaction Score
More like my beloved Cowboys! We need to get a better push up front on D in the worst way. along with DB help...
So, of course he'll be drafted by my beloved N.Y. Giants because the G-Men are a little shorthanded on the D-Line & need a practice sparring partner for Will Beatty.;)

Reaction Score
He's definitely done a great job of improving his stock this week. The great thing for him is he fits into pretty much every defensive scheme, so his value isn't limited like a lot of defensive players that now only fit into a 3-4 or a 4-3. He can be a DT in a 4-3, DE in most 3-4's and even an undersized NT in the mold of Jay Ratliff in someone like Houston's D. As a Texans fan, that's what I'm hoping for.

Reaction Score
Edsall was a brilliant evaluator of high school talent. One of the best in the country. Anyone who followed the Huskies under Edsall knew that.

He was awful when he had to go head to head (P looks no better) but he had elite ability to project high school kids a few years down the road.

Reaction Score
Edsall was a brilliant evaluator of high school talent. One of the best in the country. Anyone who followed the Huskies under Edsall knew that.

He was awful when he had to go head to head (P looks no better) but he had elite ability to project high school kids a few years down the road.

Well I guess he was farsighted because he didn't see Easley standing right in front of him.

Reaction Score
Always liked Reyes' sheer determination I can remember DES' article in courant a few yrs back about Reyes dropping all the weight and started taking is game more seriously hope he plays on Sunday's he seems like a great kid.

Reaction Score
FWIW he was credited with two sacks yesterday. Certainly doesn't hurt his case. As previously mentioned as well, I saw him get double teamed a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom