Kelsey Bone declares for the draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kelsey Bone declares for the draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I figured that she would declare, based on her apparent ability to cope with moving around. If she finished her degree then I think it is a good move. I think that she had become a bit bored with the college game and was ready to move on.

She is a legit 6-5 and that is very attractive to many teams. She will have to work harder to remain in the game and I think she will. I am guessing that she goes as the 5th pick.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Yeah, I think so too, 8 sounds about right. Remember how strange it seemed to us that she went to SC, and then the transfer was a shocker, and now this. Rocky road....

I think it is possible that she just didn't enjoy college enough to hang around another year. If I were in her position I would go pro, as well. Candace Parker had that year of eligibility and going pro worked out well for her, not to say that Bone is a comparable talent.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I hope Pope makes it, but the truth is she still has a learning curve. Can she learn fast enough?

Every time someone on the RU board would start to comment how well Mulkey did with her (and she did), Pope would turn around and do some dumb thing that was the stuff she did freshman year at Rutgers. She was a fan fav because she was exciting in limited minutes, but no one thought her Basketball IQ was all that high.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I hope Pope makes it, but the truth is she still has a learning curve. Can she learn fast enough?

Every time someone on the RU board would start to comment how well Mulkey did with her (and she did), Pope would turn around and do some dumb thing that was the stuff she did freshman year at Rutgers. She was a fan fav because she was exciting in limited minutes, but no one thought her Basketball IQ was all that high.

I agree. For someone who could be so good she could be really bad at time. But she did improve immensely. Can you have a "4" in the WNBA who can hit a 10-15 footer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom