Katie Lou Probably on ESPN2 8 PM Tonight | The Boneyard

Katie Lou Probably on ESPN2 8 PM Tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Katie Lou Samuelson is participating in the 3 point shot contest as part of the McDonald's powerade skillls competition. I'll be watching the Game, but if UConn has a significant lead I'll flip channels in an effort to watch both :)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Katie Lou Samuelson is participating in the 3 point shot contest as part of the McDonald's powerade skillls competition. I'll be watching the Game, but if UConn has a significant lead I'll flip channels in an effort to watch both :)
Or... there's always the DVR!! ;)

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Doesn't she even go to school anymore? Oh wait, it should be spring break.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Durr wins 3 pt competition. Made all of money ball rack.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Don't think Lou is there which means she probably won't play tomorrow. Neither will Boykin.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Nope KLS is there. Just saw her in the background on tv

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
She is kind of banged up a bit. I would think she might play limited minutes in the McDonald's and the Nike game.
They don't mean anything.

She is due at UConn in early June. If she gets permission from Geno, and staff, she will try out for Team USA U19 that will play in Russia.
I hope she rests up for the summer, but I don't make the calls.

Reactions: HGN

HGN

Reaction Score
She is kind of banged up a bit. I would think she might play limited minutes in the McDonald's and the Nike game.
They don't mean anything.

She is due at UConn in early June. If she gets permission from Geno, and staff, she will try out for Team USA U19 that will play in Russia.
I hope she rests up for the summer, but I don't make the calls.
I hope she doesn't play and let her body rest.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
She has 4 Gold Medals for Team USA(2 medals for 3x3 and Fiba America and U18 last summer). I dont know if I push for a fifth.

Reaction Score
Next week we should start seeing national tv the high school all-star games, shouldn't we? Any indication when this will be?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Sort of related to KLS, her sister Bonnie is in a three point shooting contest .

Stanford senior forward Bonnie Samuelson has been selected to participate in the 2015 State Farm 3-Point Championship. The event, now in its 27th year, will take place on Thursday at Butler's Hinkle Fieldhouse in Indianapolis and be televised live on ESPN starting at 4 p.m. PDT.
With two spots still to be filled for the women's 3-point contest, Samuelson will be joined in Indianapolis by Brittany Hrynko (DePaul), Kelsey Harris (UC Davis), Blake Dietrick (Princeton), Morgan Eye (Missouri) and Melissa Dixon (Iowa)

http://paloaltoonline.com/news/2015/03/30/bonnie-samuelson-named-to-3-point-shooting-contest

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
But she didn't participate, did she? I only got bits of it while the UConn game was on.

She was on the list of participants for the 3-point contest. They only show the finals on TV, so I don't know if she backed out or just didn't make the finals. I didn't see DJB but I can't recognize her as well. KLS and Collier were standing side-by-side most of the time chatting.

Reaction Score
She was on the list of participants for the 3-point contest. They only show the finals on TV, so I don't know if she backed out or just didn't make the finals. I didn't see DJB but I can't recognize her as well. KLS and Collier were standing side-by-side most of the time chatting.

KLS is about 2 inches taller than Collier?

And thanks for the info on Wednesday ESPNU!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
KLS is about 2 inches taller than Collier?

And thanks for the info on Wednesday ESPNU!
KLS_heights.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69