Kalana Signed by San Antonio | The Boneyard

Kalana Signed by San Antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Speaking of the name Kalana
What is up with KML?? why is she getting garbage minutes is she out of shape injuried or just not fit for the WNBA

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Good for K-Bear. It may take her some time to fit in, but she can still play.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Speaking of the name Kalana
What is up with KML?? why is she getting garbage minutes is she out of shape injuried or just not fit for the WNBA
they don't need her til the playoffs

Reaction Score
CNN
they don't need her til the playoffs
How so when she's not playing or shooting well. I'm guessing its her endurance. But she needs to be playing to be able to last in the playoffs if Seattle even make it. Shes getting Kelly Faris minutes

Reaction Score
KML is going to have to do what all the other talented players do and find her place somehow in the lineup. You can't do what Faris did for two years now and "maybe" take one shot a game if she's lucky. It's the aggressive confident players that will last. KML is going to have to get in better shape or her career may end up where Shoni Schimmels is now. I'm rooting for KML because she has had a couple of games where she heaved up some three's. I'm giving her a pass this year because she just finished a long college season like Elizabeth Williams and the transition is tough. If KML is still in the Faris mindset then she will have a short career or end up as a bench sitter. At least if she shows some enthusiasm as a bench sitter I'll take that.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I can't believe that Husky fans are still echoing that canard about KML "not being in shape". ND fans, yes, UT fans, yes, maybe even SC fans, but Husky fans? Sheesh! Who played the most minutes per game last year for the Huskies? Please lose this unmitigatedly ignorant nonsense!!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I can't believe that Husky fans are still echoing that canard about KML "not being in shape". ND fans, yes, UT fans, yes, maybe even SC fans, but Husky fans? Sheesh! Who played the most minutes per game last year for the Huskies? Please lose this unmitigatedly ignorant nonsense!!
and its probably someone who's in worse "condition" than her

Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson played more minutes per game than KML (28.74 to 28.47).

Reaction Score
Moriah Jefferson played more minutes per game than KML (28.74 to 28.47).

KLM - 1092 minutes - 38 games - 28.74 mpg
Moriah - 1121 minutes - 39 games - 28.74 mpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
San Antonio picks up Kalana and then they get their first win of the season. Coincidence?

She played 8 minutes, shot 1-1 from the arc for 3 points. She had 1 rebound, 1 steal, and 2 fouls. A modest, but positive start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom