Just read on the | The Boneyard

Just read on the

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Down to Wisconsin, UCLA and Notre Dame. Hard to say where she ends up. Just might be UCLA

board that they are out of the running for Arike O. ND?

Reaction Score
This IPAD drives me nuts, between auto correct, which changes the meaning of what I am posting and moving sentences around. I had to edit my post because the ac changed Ville to vile and sometimes village. Ack

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I don't know what kind of offense UCLA is trying to develop, but I just don't see her as a good fit for her style of game vs. ND's style of game...

Reaction Score
Why on earth would Arike want to play behind Canda/Caldwell/Fields? Hope she goes to Notre Dame

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Why on earth would Arike want to play behind Canda/Caldwell/Fields? Hope she goes to Notre Dame
Well Fields would be a senior when Ogunbowale was a freshman so that's not really a negative - she could learn a lot from Nirra. Also, while I'm hearing that Canada is supposed to be just fantastic, perhaps Caldwell isn't quite as good as was earlier projected. I don't know if any of that is really true, but I have to imagine that a recruit would take a hard look at who is ahead of her, how good they are, and where she projects herself in the mix.

UCONN already had Jefferson and Chong on board when Edwards, Williams and Nurse all said yes to Geno. Now 2 years behind them and Dangerfield has said yes. I do get your point that Canada and Caldwell would only be a year ahead of Arike, and maybe you are right - if they are terrific, she might not be a starter till she was as senior. On the other hand, perhaps she would be satisfied with 20-25 minutes backing those 2 up till her senior year, or perhaps the coach envisions a 3-guard lineup...

CBus13

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Did she drop Ohio St. as well? I feel that she is a Notre Dame lean but I only heard she dropped Louisville.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I don't hope she goes to ND, but I agree that she is unlikely to choose a team with Canada, Caldwell, and Fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom