Just got Netflix... | The Boneyard

Just got Netflix...

Reaction Score
Is 'Lost' worth the time?
Anything else you might reccomend?

Reaction Score

Lost starts off strong - 1st season or 2 - but then goes off the rails and gets extremely stupid. Try Orange is the New Black too.

Reaction Score
If you're into Marvel Comics productions Netflix originals of Daredevil & Jessica Jones are worth the time.
Loved the cinematography & storyline of Marco Polo.

Reaction Score
Wasn't as big a fan of that British series set in Northern Ireland with Gillian Anderson as a Scotland Yard detective trying to track down a serial killer. It was a poor man's version of the former PBS series Prime Suspect starring Helen Mirren. It's only saving grace was that Archie Panjabi had a recurring role.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
For shorter ( 10 episode ) investments, narcos is good. Making of a murderer is Really good.

Obviously breaking bad if you didn't catch amc . Like it Netflix better uncut.

Reaction Score
Netflix and amazon prime have a great selection of original content.
Trailer Park Boys & Breaking Bad
If you're into Marvel Comics productions Netflix originals of Daredevil & Jessica Jones are worth the time.
Loved the cinematography & storyline of Marco Polo.
Lost is worth the time
and don't forget, if there's nothing on you can always Netflix and Chill.
Thanks again....really appreciate all the good suggestions. Above and beyond!

Reaction Score
LOST is definitely "out there" in terms of TV shows. It has you guessing all the time where the show is headed. There are tons of "easter eggs"/hidden messages throughout. If you like that sort of thing, you'll love it. If you don't, you'll probably hate it. The show has some good old fashioned action and some good old fashioned "Robinson Crusoe" stuff in it, but there is a lot of bizzarre stuff as well. I personally loved it for those reasons. A few seasons in I found it a bit tough to follow with frequently changing time lines, but I was already so hooked by the time that came up I didn't mind. Plus, when it got past that brief spell of 'drifting', it got back on track to being my favorite network TV show.

Reaction Score
Lost its definitely worth watching. I've watched it through 3 times and every time I notice new things. Keeps you on the edge of your seat and guessing.

A lot of people hate the ending and while I think it could have been done better it wasn't as awful as some say

Reaction Score
And after you sample all of this, try Sense8. The opening credits alone are worth it for their pictorial beauty. The actors are charecter fillers that you've seen in bit parts elsewhere. The story line is convoluted at times, but the action is thrilling.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Watching The Wire on HBOGO. Missed it the first time around. Other than some awfully dated technology it's very good so far. I can see why everyone liked the Omar character.

Reaction Score
The Wire is a tremendous show. Every season focuses on a different aspect as you will start to notice. Everyone hates on season 2 for some reason but it was needed to set up things in the future. One of the best shows HBO has had on its network

Omar is that dude. Once Hamsterdam starts thats when things start to pick up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom