Just Figured out what I'm missing | The Boneyard

Just Figured out what I'm missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Every time I used to go to Rutgers' site years ago I'd have to take a shower. Bunch of creepers over there led by that Greystork guy.

Reaction Score
I am missing BL's position by position review!

I don't remember the exact wording, but BL's post, immediately following the Louisville announcement, led me to believe that he was malaised and confused by the selection process/criteria. Since then, he has been less prolific and more cynical. If I'm correct, its because I know exactly how he feels. I've spent the last few years fighting the urge to chuck away what was once a favorite pastime, College Football. But my wife is very convincing in pointing out that the six-hours (round trip + game) is her time with the remote; six-hours she's not prepared to give up.

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
I don't remember the exact wording, but BL's post, immediately following the Louisville announcement, led me to believe that he was malaised and confused by the selection process/criteria. Since then, he has been less prolific and more cynical. If I'm correct, its because I know exactly how he feels. I've spent the last few years fighting the urge to chuck away what was once a favorite pastime, College Football. But my wife is very convincing in pointing out that the six-hours (round trip + game) is her time with the remote; six-hours she's not prepared to give up.

Its like when I was a kid playing the ORIGINAL paperback version of Dungeons and Dragons back in like 1978- and my 7th level Paladin, whose growth I nurtured lovingly over many sessions, was killed by a bunch of kobolds. Can you beleive it? Freakin' kobolds. I could never play that game again after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom