Junior Day is here! | The Boneyard

Junior Day is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can't believe I'm actually mentioning this day with excitement. Rivals is reporting a "star" studded list of kids visiting for the event... NOTHING like what we heard ( or didn't hear about ) during the previous coaching regime...

Reaction Score
It would be nice to come out of Junior Day with a committment or two for once.......

Reaction Score
Great weekend to be on campus....College Game Day in town, 'Cuse vs UConn at 9:00.

The list was quite impressive and I am sure there are guys coming that Rivals couldn't chase down.

Reaction Score
I'm sure it was no accident as far as timing of the event. The list of attendees is far and away better than any I remember!

Reaction Score
I thought UConnReport.com was overhyping the list when I saw the headline but I was dead wrong. Lots of big names on there and they keep adding more on the message board. I agree theres prob a few more guys that they dont even know about yet.

Reaction Score
The weather turned a couple of days too soon...but now having a great indoor facility can be highlighted.

That list is impressive.

Reaction Score
can someone post the list? I want to be impressed.

Reaction Score
I am really impressed with the quality of the players coming in for Junior Day this year… best yet...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
going:
anthony adonidis
noel thomas
toney
bell
boyle
kid from fp-forget name
pj walker
te from mass-forget name
montgomery
newsome
tim johnson
cameron serigne

got a invite but not sure if going:
boeing-going to md this weekend
hurst
isaacs
hopkins
montelus(sp?)-got more offers tosu/neb this week

off the top of my head should have alot of kids new england and tri state. not expecting many fl kids if any becuase its aa couple jr days down there like fsu's etc...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
any 1 care to share or add to that^

Reaction Score
going:
anthony adonidis
noel thomas
toney
bell
boyle
kid from fp-forget name
pj walker
te from mass-forget name
montgomery
newsome
tim johnson
cameron serigne

got a invite but not sure if going:
boeing
hurst
isaacs
hopkins

off the top of my head should have alot of kids new england and tri state. not expecting many fl kids if any becuase its aa couple jr days down there like fsu's etc...

Isaacs is on the list, he is going.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
seen a couple nice twitter comments already

one was "uconn got the nastiest football facilities"

Reaction Score
seen a couple nice twitter comments already

one was "uconn got the nastiest football facilities"

I'm an old man (late 30's) so forgive the twitter ignorance.....but would it be kosher for you to post the quotes and who they can attributed to?

Also, by "nastiest", I'm assuming (and hoping) that means, "the best". Like I said, I'm an old man.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I'm an old man (late 30's) so forgive the twitter ignorance.....but would it be kosher for you to post the quotes and who they can attributed to?

Also, by "nastiest", I'm assuming (and hoping) that means, "the best". Like I said, I'm an old man.

it was a kid named tim johnson. i put it on my twitter page(retweet)
if your one that doesn't use it(thats fine) maybe u can just save a link to my page and a few other ones that put out info. i retweet good info instead of putting it all here.

how come no one is adding to the jr day list of players. i know of some more and the couple from the tues/wed visits but i just find it funny that no one wants to add a couple to build a list here....

Reaction Score
Cant add to the list of players - but I believe the Iowa NE recruiter was on site...:rolleyes:

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
bueller? such a big weekend and no ones talking? so far it looks like good chat coming from the weekend, staff is doing work!

the recruits got to sit on the other side of the crowd in gampel this morning for gameday live from what i'm seeing on twitter.

Reaction Score
it was a kid named tim johnson. i put it on my twitter page(retweet)
if your one that doesn't use it(thats fine) maybe u can just save a link to my page and a few other ones that put out info. i retweet good info instead of putting it all here.

how come no one is adding to the jr day list of players. i know of some more and the couple from the tues/wed visits but i just find it funny that no one wants to add a couple to build a list here....
Not sure why the list posted was so abbreviated, but I can confirm a packed house with super talent from the New York , New Jersey areas. If anyone wants to get really excited, look up Zaire Williams from South Jersey. I can confirm his attendance and he may arguably be top RB in the state regardless of what Rivals or anyone else says. Transferred from Cherokee to Timber Creek HS. Also believe top WRs Ricky Juene and the most physically impressive WR/TE in NJ Julian Allen were also in attendance with offers pending.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Kyle Lauletta hd a good weekend also, said the indoor facilities were really nice. wonder if we offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom