Josh Carlton (C) commits to UConn! | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Josh Carlton (C) commits to UConn!

Reaction Score
Going to see him soon - looking forward to it -I get it, you old or suburban dudes will never accept or appreciate Bunk - he knows that - he will rebound
:eek:I'm at the age where everybody is Bunk

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Going to see him soon - looking forward to it -I get it, you old or suburban dudes will never accept or appreciate Bunk - he knows that - he will rebound

You don't know who we are, Chief. I am much more urban than you are - when was the last time you lived in a major city?

Bunk doesn't "know that". He doesn't know the Boneyard exists. He also doesn't know you exist - you're just that creepy old dude who tried to follow him around after games.

C

Chief00

Thanks - got a call from Bunk the morning of the commit letting me know the good news. Had to share with everyone else!
Ha ha - that was last year - this year new formula

C

Chief00

You don't know who we are, Chief. I am much more urban than you are - when was the last time you lived in a major city?

Bunk doesn't "know that". He doesn't know the Boneyard exists. He also doesn't know you exist - you're just that creepy old dude who tried to follow him around after games.
He must of been to a pretty wild party to not know I exist anymore.
You have such unhealthy anger - Don't limit your friendships, by age, race, gender preference, geography, economic circumstance or education level. If you removed those limits, you would be much happier. As would the people around you.

Reaction Score
He must of been to a pretty wild party to not know I exist anymore.
You have such unhealthy anger - Don't limit your friendships, by age, race, gender preference, geography, economic circumstance or education level. If you removed those limits, you would be much happier. As would the people around you.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Call me nostalgic but I miss the days when someone made a reference to JD, chief did his shtick and BigErn followed. Now everyone is in on the act and the act isn't just JD but Drummond and bunks and briefs and street creed. Just doesn't have the same appeal.

C

Chief00

Call me nostalgic but I miss the days when someone made a reference to JD, chief did his shtick and BigErn followed. Now everyone is in on the act and the act isn't just JD but Drummond and bunks and briefs and street creed. Just doesn't have the same appeal.

I will try to live up to your expectations.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This week, Carlton is playing with nationally ranked DeMatha (Md.) Catholic in the Hoodies House tournament. He’s a 6-foot-9, 225-pound senior forward playing for one of high school basketball’s most storied programs. He had 26 points, making 11-of-12 field goal attempts, plus 10 rebounds in a 77-72 loss to Providence Day in the semifinals Thursday. Carlton and DeMatha will play St. Mary’s (MD) in Friday’s third place game at 6 p.m.

N.C. native Josh Carlton leads nationally ranked DeMatha at Hoodies House holiday tournament

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom