Josh Boone is actually a pretty funny guy | The Boneyard

Josh Boone is actually a pretty funny guy

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Josh Boone's blog now has a few more entries in it and is being updated more often. He always seemed like an extremely serious guy when he was at UConn but he has kind of a subtle and wry wit that comes through in his blog. My favorite story from him so far is when he and his coach got in a fight but the coach didn't speak English and Josh didn't speak Chinese. Their fight mostly went through a translator who eventually stopped talking as he was afraid to tell one party what the other was saying.

Reaction Score
I like the blog - just gives a different perspective on things

Reaction Score
Josh Boone's blog now has a few more entries in it and is being updated more often. He always seemed like an extremely serious guy when he was at UConn but he has kind of a subtle and wry wit that comes through in his blog. My favorite story from him so far is when he and his coach got in a fight but the coach didn't speak English and Josh didn't speak Chinese. Their fight mostly went through a translator who eventually stopped talking as he was afraid to tell one party what the other was saying.
Hes always been funny. I thought his defense against George Masons 6`5 post players was hilarious.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom