John Silver notes from Saturday | The Boneyard

John Silver notes from Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The note about the scheduling issue with Temple is interesting. This is our year to host Temple, Cincy and Pitt but maybe that is up in the air now.

"McEntee remains the most consistent thrower" I'm not sure how I feel about this. Good for Johnny, but I hope someone steps up to match him.

Reaction Score
i wouldnt read much into it. he notes he didnt watch all the qb's evenly and i imagine mcentee was the least of his focus. also he never said consistantly good haha.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I saw that the same way HF16 - consistent, but not necessarily consistently good. He knows the offense the best of the 5 candidates.

As far as Temple goes, I think the home/away setup is set, they're just working out the dates between the stadium availability and ESPN's TV requests.

Reaction Score
Nobody ever doubted Johnny could throw, but pocket presence and escapability that's a different story??

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
The note about the scheduling issue with Temple is interesting. This is our year to host Temple, Cincy and Pitt but maybe that is up in the air now.
I doubt that. The issue most likely is figuring out when the Linc will be available (as Temple is a secondary tenant and cannot play Saturday games there if the Eagles are home on Sunday) and fitting that into the remainder of the league games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom